Arc 3: Chapter 80

Keenly aware of the strange atmosphere around her, Zhang Ma returned to the side courtyard as soon as the late night snack was served.

  Song Xiu was busy rummaging through band-aids in the medicine box.

  "Why are you covering it?" Huo Ye said slowly as the wheelchair stopped next to the boy, leaning on the backrest and carefully admiring the red mark on the back of the boy's neck, "It's not broken."

  It's rare to see an alpha with as much self-control as him.

  Inexplicably, she heard a hint of pride in the man's tone. Song Xiu paused while tearing the package apart, wanting very much to point at the other person's nose and ask who would show off their strawberry prints in a flamboyant way.

  Alpha's thinking is really difficult to understand.

  However, before he could complain, the man changed his words and said, "There is no mirror nearby, let me help you."

  The last time he helped, he was directly trapped on the other party's knee and kissed her thoroughly. After hearing these words a few hours later, the young man subconsciously pursed his lips and pressed them to the back of his neck.

  ——Half-covered and half-exposed, far from the topic, like a poem that is about to be spoken but not yet finished.

  Unconsciously, he packed the medicine box and stood up, "Eat."

  Huo Ye, who had a panoramic view of everything, followed the good and the good.

  His eyes were focused and strange. He was sure that in the past thirty-seven years, except for some natural and unavoidable physiological reactions, he had never had any desire for anyone.

  Today, I felt vaguely interesting.

  Even want to go further.

  If the young man is an omega, he only needs to wait for the combination of heat, thunder from the sky, and fire from the earth, and it will happen naturally.

  But the other party is a beta, and if he says this rashly, he will most likely get a slap in the face.

  A man who knows the current situation is a hero. Huo Ye swallowed back his desire to mark the boy once again. Although the pheromones dissipated, there was still a kiss mark, which was better than nothing.

  However, within two days, that bit of "better than nothing" completely disappeared.

  Throughout the weekend, the young man stayed at home, muttering and studying medicinal foods with Zhang's mother. Those who knew he cared about himself, but those who didn't know thought he was hiding from others.

  After all, Fu Ze's suspicious behavior around the old house for two days in a row was reported to Huo Ye by the bodyguard.

  Compared to the recklessness at the banquet, the other party finally had a brighter mind and knew to ask other residents to bring him in. However, the entire villa area is the property of the Huo family. The northeast corner where the old house is located includes the main body of the building and the surrounding surroundings. The landscape is classified as a private area and access is prohibited.

  Without Huo Ye's permission, Fu Ze could enter the "community" but could not enter the "unit door". He could only wait outside and wait for Song Xiu to come out.

  It stands to reason that if Huo Ye wants to resolve the matter, he can just say hello to Fu's father: After all, he is Fu Ze's uncle. In the eyes of outsiders, the young man is the object of his golden house. No matter how young he is, he is still an elder. Fu Ze is like this How dignified is the entanglement? He doesn't look like a nephew at all.