Arc 6: Chapter 179

As the place where the largest number of human sword cultivators gather, Qingyun Sect has not held a happy event such as the unification ceremony for a long time.

  No matter what the seniors and great powers thought, or what the various tribes were planning, the young disciples who came to join in the fun were genuinely happy:

  How boring it is to meditate every day. Who doesn't want to see the Sword Master and the Rabbit Monster in the storybook with their own eyes?

The little Taoist boys who were chosen to handle the chores were all very happy. They were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit Mingyue Peak, which ordinary elders could not easily set foot on. It actually broadened their horizons.

  The chirping of birds, the lush vegetation, and the warm steaming hot springs. In contrast to the Qingyun Gate which is covered with snow all year round, everything on Mingyue Peak is lively and worth talking about.

  According to rumors, hundreds of years ago, the old sect leader traveled all over the world to please his Taoist partner, and found the Changchun Formation in an ancient secret realm. His love was recognized by the entire cultivation world.

  What Sword Master says and does nowadays can be regarded as inheriting his master's "mantle" in disguise, and he even seems to be better than his master.

  As for Senior Song... although the speed of his progress is obvious to all, his "fragility" is also well-known along with his strength.

  The hilt of a sword inlaid with jade can hurt the opponent's hand so much that he cries. What if he bumps into it or trips over the stone steps and falls?

  Thinking of the fluffy pocket-sized snowball that once nestled in the Sword Master's arms, the little Taoist children were extremely worried and worked very hard, even cleaning the moss in the corners.

  ——A palm-sized white rabbit is not even big enough to fill the teeth of those tall and ferocious beasts. I heard that its race has always been timid and easily frightened. I'm sure Senior Song must be very distressed to be reborn into such a form.

  They should share each other's worries and give more care.

  So, Song Xiu, who had lived for hundreds and thousands of years, strangely captured the kindness of an old father in the eyes of a few children aged eleven or twelve.

  4404 tried hard to hold back her laughter, [Maybe those few drops of your tears were too destructive. ]

  Although there were only a limited number of monks present that day, word spread from one person to ten, and from ten to a hundred, plus the artistic processing of the storyteller, what image of "Song Xiu" is now... the host should not want to know.

  Silently, Song Xiu covered his face with the banana leaf that he was playing with as a fan.

  Just as she woke up, she was stunned by Huo Ye's proposal. The shame that did not have time to ferment became more intense as time went by.

  He has been hiding from his prospective Taoist partner for two days.

  It's not really accurate to say that you're hiding. Mingyue Peak is big enough. If you just wander around and lie down on a treetop, you'll be completely covered.

  Someone also cooperated very well and did not disturb him.

  The unexpected host was so thin-skinned that 4404 stopped teasing him in time and asked in confusion, "What? Are you suffering from premarital anxiety?" Usually, the awkwardness would only last for a few seconds or a few minutes at most.