Arc 1: Chapter 5

Be polite but don't take no for an answer.

The male's aggression reaches its peak at this moment.

Although she felt that the other party should not question her ability to work, Song Xiu also understood that empty promises did lack trust in the eyes of unfamiliar people.

Fortunately, Xiao Twelve stopped in time to cancel the payment and avoided a waste.

After Qin Chaodong's interference, most of Song Xiu's sleepiness dissipated. The other party was now very popular. If paparazzi followed him and took photos, he didn't want to be stuck in front of the hotel chatting and gossiping.

The little assistant did a good job, and the clothes he delivered were all basic men's clothes, which were not necessarily expensive, but were very comfortable. By the time Song Xiu, who was in the back bathroom, had finished cleaning up, the man who moved faster than him was already sitting in front of the coffee table and eating breakfast.

The original owner was a workaholic. When he was busy, he could only be described as forgetting to sleep and eat. If things continued like this, he would become exhausted.

Song Xiu was different. He had a hangover and a headache. He had no appetite, so he still forced himself to drink some sticky and soft millet porridge to avoid hypoglycemia during the day.

Three strokes, five divisions and two divisions solved the battle. Huo Ye quietly waited for the slow young man to put down his spoon, then raised his hand and pushed the unsealed pill box on the side forward.

"It's okay, it's an old habit," Song Xiu took out a tissue and wiped her mouth, "Let's check out first."

Before Qin Chaodong came back to his senses.

"Be careful when sailing." Picking up the paper bag with dirty clothes, he shook his cell phone and stopped Huo Ye who was about to leave with him. "Although I don't think Liang Haoyu has the patience to wait all night, he still waits for my news. Go downstairs."

Nodding obediently, Huo Ye looked at the young man's left wrist: "Watch."

After being stunned for a second to realize what the other party was saying, Song Xiu opened the door and said calmly, "It's something that needs to be thrown away anyway. I will tell the front desk to dispose of it as garbage."

The assistant who was guarding the corridor worriedly was startled.

After the young man's back completely disappeared around the corner, she slipped into the room and whispered: "Brother Huo...you and Manager Pei?"

The conscience of heaven and earth, of course she believes in the character of these two people, but the situation last night was too special. Brother Huo was drugged, Agent Pei drank again, one was unemployed and the other was lovelorn, plus Teacher Qin, no, Qin Chaodong This morning, he looked like he was in an angry mood, which would make anyone else think too much.

"Nothing at all."

After a word, Huo Ye asked: "Where is Li Xun? Didn't you call?"

"I beat him, several times, and I asked you to apologize to Mr. Xiaoliang," the assistant explained after his attention was diverted for a moment, "But I didn't answer him, so he could only curse people on WeChat."

She was disgusted with Li Xun's pimping behavior from the bottom of her heart. She took out her buzzing and vibrating cell phone and curled her lips, "Look, here we go again."

Twenty minutes later, in the hotel parking lot, in the nanny's car.

"Huo Ye! Are your wings stiff? You dare to offend Mr. Xiaoliang!" The manager named Li Xun was furious as the flattery slapped Ma's leg, "Don't blame me for not reminding you, the contract is about to expire. There are newcomers waiting to emerge one after another. Apart from us rising stars, which other decent company is willing to hire you?"