Arc 5: Chapter 129

Blinking, Song Xiu suspected that Huo Ye was deceiving him.

  The cockpit of Hummingbird 23 is not the eternal lamp in an ancient tomb that can burn for a thousand years with just a little bit of ointment made by the mermaids.

  With a slight sigh, he bent down.

  Huo Ye tensed his muscles unconsciously.

  Due to his posture, he was temporarily shorter than the young man. The angle at which the other party leaned over made him raise his head in joy, ready to receive a kiss that implied praise, but in the end, he only got a shoulder brush by the former without even glancing at him.

  Stretching out his arm and pulling under the silver-blue tail, the young man walked past Him and personally fished out the stupid therapeutic device.

  "thump."

  The mermaid, who had lost her support, barely clung to the steps connecting the cockpit and the ground, looking like a stranded boat.

  "There is no large enough water storage container in the cabin," Song Xiu calmly pointed out the fact. As he put Little Twelve behind him, he said, "Shall I take you back?"

  Carrying Huo Ye in a princess's arms is a rare experience in life.

  But to his ears, these words undoubtedly sounded like disgust. His brows, hidden by his long hair, instantly became gloomy. Huo Ye thought that the young man was still too naive.

  He knew that the other party might have the means to contact the outside world for help. However, as long as he was willing, all things in the world would "come alive" and help him intercept the prey that tried to escape.

  Even if the young man still has some emergency fuel left, how can he resist the massive force of the entire planet to retain him?

  "What?" After waiting for no response, Song Xiu pretended to be calm and said, "I..."

  Not wanting to hear any more annoying sophistry from the young man, Huo Ye looked up and interrupted him, "You want me to be like you?"

  Song Xiu was about to say "Can I hug you":?

  He discovered that ever since a certain mermaid kissed him, her language ability had improved by leaps and bounds. Listening to her fluent expression, she no longer sounded like the wild native stutterer she was before.

  Huo Ye took this silence as affirmation.

  What the young man said was right, He sneered, humans are really good at changing their faces and being ruthless, they stared at the silver-blue tail without fail when watching the movie, and clung to His tail tightly during transactions, and when they had enough fun and calmed down, they despised Him for being an alien and regarded Him as a burden.

  But it doesn't matter.

  It's just two legs, He can even double them.

  They stared at each other in amazement. In just a breath, the fish in front of Song Xiu, which was flapping its tail, turned into a naked man.

  It took all of his self-control not to glance down out of curiosity.

  "Legs." Huo Ye didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his current appearance. He moved his newly grown lower limbs casually. "Is it OK?"

  After making repeated concessions that went against his nature, He decided that if the young man dared to make excuses again, He would force him to make a thorough deal again.