Arc 1: Chapter 27

I have a boyfriend.

  In just five words, Wang Chengcheng was petrified on the spot.

  It was not until the driver behind him honked his horn to urge him that he came to his senses and realized that the red light had passed. He quickly stepped on the accelerator and rushed out, finding a roadside parking where he would not be ticketed.

  "Don't fool me." Guessing that the other party might not have time to answer the phone, Wang Chengcheng carefully considered his words and input from voice to text, "Although I'm very happy that you can let go of Qin Chaodong, we can't just find someone to make do with."

  He was a young man who was vigorous and resolute at work and looked like an elite, but emotionally he was pure and innocent. How many years ago did he hang himself from a crooked tree in Qin Chaodong, only to be deceived again later.

  As if he had guessed his reaction, soon, the other end of WeChat sent a message with a location:

  [Stop talking nonsense and see for yourself. 】

  Wang Chengcheng only glanced at it and knew it was a hot pot restaurant that he and Pei Han had frequented in the past two years. The other party had stomach problems and was considered a semi-public figure. Occasionally, he had to find a special place to have a craving for food.

  It seems that this person is in a good mood today.

  His curiosity was peaked in an instant. Wang Chengcheng, who originally planned to go to the fruit counter, immediately turned around. He wished that two pairs of wings would sprout from his back and fly over to take a look.

  Unfortunately, the more anxious he became, the more jammed the road became. By the time he finally arrived at the box door, fifty minutes had passed.

  Taking out his mobile phone and turning on the front camera, Wang Chengcheng stretched out his hand to grab his newly dyed hair, looked at his leather suit and nodded with satisfaction, determined to calm down the situation for his brother.

  The next second, the door of the private room opened from the inside.

  The young man sitting in the innermost side looked at him sideways, "How long are you going to stand outside? How long will it last?"

  The man who came to open the door looked familiar to Wang Chengcheng. Pei Han's newly signed artist was called Huo Ye. He must be 1.8 meters tall, but the other person was actually a little taller than him.

  Standing on tiptoes calmly, Wang Chengcheng looked around and asked, "Where is your boyfriend?"

  If you dare to be late to meet your relatives for the first time, you will get points deducted and bad reviews.

  "Boyfriend?" She never expected that the other party's head would be so stupid. Song Xiu suppressed a smile, pretending to be surprised, and said lightly, "Isn't he standing next to you?"

  Wang Chengcheng stiffly turned his head:...

  "Hello," Huo Ye, who was wide-eyed and in a happy mood, reached out his hand first and raised his lips politely, "I am Huo Ye, ah... Pei Han's boyfriend."

  What?

  Wang Chengcheng deeply doubted that the word that the other party swallowed back was some kind of "little hobby" between lovers.

  But he wisely didn't ask.

  Because Wang Chengcheng knew very well that at this time, if he asked, he would lose, and he would only be ruthlessly stuffed with dog food.