Arc 1: Chapter 29

When the first snow fell in City S, "Song of the Sea" was broadcast as scheduled.

  This time, due to the pre-release of "Let's Shoot, Boy", many passers-by saw Huo Ye's face on the poster and came over to take a look, which pushed the real-time search volume to the top of the list.

  "If I were the employer, I would definitely give you a big red envelope." Song Xiu, leaning on the pillow comfortably, held the game controller and controlled the cat on the screen to jump.

  After confirming the relationship, Huo Ye's apartment was completely neglected, while Song Xiu's house had some extra fitness equipment, and they specially cleared the corner of the living room near the window for storage.

  The sofa was obviously large enough, but someone insisted on being next to him. Song Xiu had no choice but to put her leg on the other person's leg, and was being pinched at this moment.

  "Then they should thank you the most," Huo Ye said, recovering from the script outline the young man gave him. "If it weren't for you, why would Fruit Station sign me?"

  After the broadcast of "Let's Shoot, Boy", the effect was better than he expected.

  Satellite TV is synchronized with the Internet, which naturally makes it more popular. Later, the program team showed half an hour of unaired footage. Among them, the part without physical performance during Huo Ye's rehearsal was quickly edited and forwarded by fans. It was originally for their own entertainment, but the tap water was too If it's too much, it's completely out of the circle.

  "Although this sounds nice, don't belittle yourself." Pretending to be serious, Song Xiu raised his head and glanced at the other party, "For the solemn statement, I did not buy the hot search #Huoyeacting#, and neither did the company." He even spent money Money weighs down on rankings.

 When the strength is right in front of you, why bother doing this kind of marketing that can easily discredit you?

  But since it was a spontaneous act by fans and passers-by, there was no need for him to forcefully withdraw.

  Work is work, and feelings are feelings. Even if they are passionately in love, Huo Ye doesn't think that the young man's devotion to him is justified.

  "I just want to thank my boyfriend." He leaned forward skillfully and kissed the corner of the young man's lips. Huo Ye smiled, "If it weren't for you, I might still be prejudiced against the variety show and refuse to participate. Is that okay?"

  Song Xiu knew that this was the other party trying to make her happy. The twenty-year-old Huo Ye might think so, how could the twenty-eight-year-old Huo Ye not understand what a good variety show meant.

  But he still happily accepted the compliment, rolled his eyes and said, "I barely passed the test."

  "How did you choose the script?"

  "Catch the Murderer." Huo Ye picked out one of the films correctly and shook it. "I like it."

  Song Xiu raised his eyebrows, "Don't you want to continue making movies?" "Curse" is a TV series, with a full length of forty episodes.

  Huo Ye: "A good script and a good team are more important."

  Acting is acting. He has never thought of distinguishing between movies and TV series. "The Murderer" is adapted from a novel. Compared with the shocking conspiracies, hypnotic suggestions, and serial murders of previous suspense dramas, it is more like a simple and unpretentious drama. A documentary that tells the most realistic case life of a criminal police officer.