Arc 5: Chapter 133

Of course it's impossible to disappear.

  They are both good-looking, and they are a military officer and a star, which is a dream combination of "Danmei literature shining into reality". Qianchen Fufu has a lot of fans, and they immediately popped up when they were inspired by passers-by.

  [They are good at speaking, Chenchen and General Mu did nothing wrong. 】

  【They got married seven years apart, so they were innocent. 】

  [You can curse, but An Qing should curse by himself, don't let anyone else join in the fun. ]

  Due to the original owner's heroic act of sacrificing his life seven years ago, no one dared to direct the fire towards Song Xiu. It was the first time that he was invisible throughout the pink-and-black melee, and he was a little uncomfortable.

  Zuoyou had already planned to draw a clear line with the protagonist, take back the inheritance and leave, so Song Xiu simply took the opportunity of the live broadcast to take the initiative to speak, "Ziqian and Anchen, are you married?"

  There was complete silence.

  No one expected that the young man, who had always been gentle and polite, would suddenly say such a shocking thing. If their feelings at this moment could be turned into words, their faces would definitely be filled with "save me".

  "I found a little gadget when I was looking for food. It can receive entertainment channels," the black-haired young man smiled to ease the atmosphere, "I'm sorry for making everyone worried."

  "I wish them a happy marriage."

  "Sincere."

  His expression was too sincere, even without the last sentence, it couldn't be associated with sarcasm. Even An Chen's fans who were originally angry in their hearts stopped.

  Even feel helpless.

  [...Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm crying, I'm crying! Is he an angel? He's still thinking about someone else at this time!]

  [After knowing about the live broadcast, he deliberately said it to the camera, fearing that An Chen and Mu Ziqian would be scolded? ]

  [Alas, after all, we are childhood friends and brothers who are related by blood. After all, we are still a family. ]

  【This makes me even sadder.】

  [The deceased CP fan died again. 】

  【Woo woo woo.】

  Because Song Xiu behaved so respectably, the foul comments were instantly cleared up, and the eyes cast towards the young man both inside and outside the screen were full of pity.

  Except Huo Ye.

  He understood the other person's character. A man who dared to use a gun to shoot a hole in his shoulder must be extremely tough. How could he be so weak after being betrayed?

  It's nothing more than trying to excuse her ex-fiancé.

  He knew very little about humans, but he recognized all the words on the real-time feedback from Li Tengfei's device.

  Completely unaware that there was a transparent tentacle on his shoulder spying on the screen, Li Tengfei fixed the camera again and asked, "What are Major General An's plans next?"

  ——After all, he is a serious journalist and he is very familiar with "interviewing".

  Song Xiu shook his head, "I haven't thought about it yet."