Arc 2: Chapter 42

It was only now that Huo Ye sorted out the matter of contract marriage.

  He originally thought that Sheng Rui would break up first and then get the certificate, but he didn't expect that the other party would actually engage in love and marriage with two people at the same time, and then regretted it halfway.

  How shameful.

  It's ridiculous to make his fake brother feel ashamed for the other party.

  But the young man could actually bear it without saying a word until now. Sheng Rui talked to himself to give up, and then talked to himself to save him. After the explosion, he still reflected with red eyes and scolded himself for being bad.

  "If you don't want to laugh, don't laugh." After closing the window, turning on the light, and going to the bathroom to get a clean towel, Huo Ye sat on the sofa again and patted the empty space next to him.

  Song Xiu moved over in confusion: [Xiao Twelve, is he selectively deaf and blind? 】

  In terms of his performance just now, he didn't look like he needed to be taken care of.

  He can obviously tear up ten more scumbags.

  But the young man's careful wiping of his hair could never be fake.

  "Su Yun and Sheng Rui may get divorced." After careful consideration, Song Xiu spoke.

  Huo Ye: "Yeah."

  "this is not your fault."

  Su Yun seems innocent, but he proposes an agreement to get married when he knows that Sheng Rui has a boyfriend, and then gets entangled with him when he knows that Sheng Rui has a boyfriend. No matter what, it cannot be called moral.

  Today's situation is also the root of the disaster planted by the other party.

  After a pause, he added: "If my parents ask, I will explain it truthfully."

  Huo Ye understands that young people care more about their parents than the Sheng family in City B, otherwise they would not come to their door with gifts every time during the holidays.

  "Don't think too much," Huo Ye stopped and comforted her as the wet ends of her hair gradually dried, "Have a good rest."

  Song Xiu couldn't help but turn around, raised her hand, and poked the other person's forehead, "You're eighteen years old, why are you frowning?"

  Huo Ye: "It's you who apologizes first."

  Then he pointed at the end of the young man's eyes and said, "You're still crying."

  Song Xiu, who didn't cry at all:...? ? ?

  "That's because of the heat." Song Xiu guessed exactly what the other party was talking about, and felt doubly amused. She simply took the young man's hand and touched it on the small piece of flesh, "You touched it, you did it."

  "You should have been blushing when you came out of the bathroom. Didn't you look carefully?"

  Huo Ye:......

  At that time, his mind was focused on the young man's new clothes, and he made a serious mistake because of this.

  The beautiful pupils like glass balls reflected him completely, as if they had been open for too long. The curled eyelashes blinked slightly. Huo Ye's fingertips felt itchy, so he immediately pulled his hands away and stood up, "The bowls are not finished yet."