Arc 6: Chapter 161

Make a covenant?

  Spirit pet contract or Taoist companion contract?

  His brain froze for a second, then quickly locked onto the top option. Song Xiu couldn't help but feel sad when he thought of his current miniature appearance that resembled a stuffed doll.

  What did you say earlier?!

  Pretending to be dead, pretending to be dead, someone insisted on digging him out of the snow. Now, they really treat him as a pet.

  His throat felt as if it had been grilled with charcoal and sprinkled with chili peppers, making it extremely dry. Song Xiu moved his neck and tilted his head inward with difficulty, vividly expressing his rejection with the back of his head.

  But soon, a big hand pulled him back to his original position.

  Guided by fingertips, the clear tea in the porcelain cup condensed into a dozen water balls as big as pearls, which stood in a row, like tamed lambs, waiting obediently for Song Xiu to open his mouth.

  And he really couldn't resist the temptation.

  Seeing Huo Ye still staring at her and waiting for an answer, Song Xiu wanted to act like a little white lotus who would rather die than surrender, but in the end, she could only squeeze out a voice as thin as a mosquito's whistle, "I am a demon cultivator."

  The most obvious difference between a demon cultivator and a spirit pet is that they are incarnated as humans. Now that they have become humans, they will naturally understand human self-esteem. Who would be willing to be driven by their "kind" like a beast?

  Huo Ye raised his eyebrows, "So?"

  Deeply suspecting that the other party was deliberately playing dumb with him, Song Xiu was forced to give up the art of speaking, "I don't want it."

  "But you're dying," Huo Ye pointed out the fact sharply, going straight to the point without any understanding of the word euphemism. "If you want to live, this is the only way."

  It makes people hallucinate the "life-saving plan" as a "critical illness notice".

  Song Xiu suddenly felt confused.

  The spirit pet contract is a master-slave model, and the benefits that the inferior can get are very limited. Most of the time, they exchange their loyalty for resources and protection provided by the superior.

  However, in the days before signing the spirit pet contract, Huo Ye had never treated him harshly. He gave him everything he needed and didn't need for free. So how could he talk about exchange?

  The confusion in Baitu's eyes was about to overflow, and Huo Ye suddenly realized that the other party might have misunderstood something, and explained, "Daoist Companion Contract."

  "Equality and reciprocity can quickly improve your cultivation."

  Song Xiu raised his front paw without thinking, "...Do you have a fever?"

  Although he admitted that his prototype was indeed lovely and adorable, were Huo Ye's habits in the Sixth World a little too advanced, or was he so pure-hearted that he didn't care about getting married at all?

  Unfortunately, the little rabbit's "arm length" was really limited. Song Xiu stretched to the limit but still couldn't touch the man's forehead. In the end, Huo Ye bent down himself and let Song Xiu stick it as he wished.

Cool.

  Human body temperature is originally lower than rabbits. Song Xiu fluttered her eyelashes and heard the other party say in an extremely calm manner: "It's very simple, just three incense sticks and a drop of blood essence."