Arc 6: Chapter 156

Bai Changshu was speechless.

  Subconsciously, he retorted, "I didn't."

  "The situation at that time forced me to..." As if in extreme pain, Bai Changshu squeezed Ruoshui tightly, as if he was back to that night when his fellow disciples were filled with righteous indignation and surrounded him to demand justice.

  During the day, everyone had just suffered heavy losses because of a demon that took advantage of a loophole to break through the mountain protection formation. Before the matter could be concluded, Chu Feng died at Hua Rong's feet.

  The former loves Hua Rong, and everyone in Qingyun Sect knows it. His behavior of breaking the rules and entering the dungeon privately seems very normal. The "coercion" Hua Rong mentioned sounds like a desperate excuse.

  Demon cultivators often eat the flesh and blood of human cultivators for nourishment. It makes sense that the other party had been seriously injured before and he went crazy in order to save his life.

  As for why Chu Feng's golden elixir was left behind?

  That was of course because Hua Rong was a "waste" who had stumbled for more than twenty years before building her foundation. If the golden elixir entered her body, she would probably die from internal organ explosion.

  If it weren't for the fox charm and the person who came happened to be his suitor, how could the other party have killed Chu Feng?

  Bai Changshu heard a lot of similar remarks on his way to the dungeon after hearing the news. When he saw Hua Rong, she was also in a state of confusion, as if she had been possessed.

  Until Ruoshui put her hands on the red fox's neck.

  Initially, Bai Changshu's original intention was just to make a gesture in front of his fellow disciples, to control his junior brother, and to wake him up at the same time.

  But Hua Rong's reaction was extremely intense. She showed no regret or intention of giving in, and even pulled Bai Yu into the water.

  This undoubtedly aroused public anger.

  What kind of person is Junior Junior? He is intelligent, kind and honest. Just by imagining that he puts the other party in a humiliating and despicable situation, he is vicious enough.

  Hua Rong would blurt out such a comparison, which means she must be jealous on a daily basis. She pretends to be indifferent to worldly affairs, but in fact she is always hoping that her junior brother will fall into the mud.

  What an ugly monster.

  The first time he took over the Qingyun Sect from his master, Bai Changshu realized that sometimes once a person was put in a certain position, he had to swing the sword in his hand.

  However, when the warm and crimson liquid gushed out and turned into firewood for the blazing demonic fire, he looked at the fox that had completely lost its human form, and actually "heard" his answer clearly in the fox's bright and clear black eyes.

  ——If it was Bai Yu, he would definitely not be willing to let her go.

  He seemed to see mockery in the red fox's expression, but also seemed not to. Everyone was shocked and annoyed, and no one expected that Hua Rong, who was almost dying, had such a powerful ability.

  This once again became evidence that the other party was scheming and had been concealing something.

  Of course, there were also voices that stood up to explain for Hua Rong: the other party has always been gentle, and perhaps there is another hidden story.