Arc 6: Chapter 162

So noisy.

  There was an unspeakable sourness in the joints between his bones. Song Xiu vaguely heard a few chirping birds. He opened his eyes with great effort, only to be met by the dim light of sunset that filled the room.

  The ornaments he saw became noticeably smaller. He quickly realized something and stood up with the help of his arms. He frowned in pain because he pressed down on his hair that was spread all over the bed.

  The bed was Huo Ye's. After all, there was only one place on the mountain where people could live. The thin quilt slipped off, revealing the crane-patterned robe that was tightly wrapped around him.

  Song Xiu struggled twice instinctively.

  He said that he always felt a little depressed in his dreams. Is Huo Ye afraid that he will run away?

  4404 covered his face and popped up: [How does it feel to be married? You slept for almost two days. ]

  [Make do,] Tired and sleepy, Song Xiu said listlessly, [Put your hands down, it's wrapped tightly.] There was no chance to send the other person into the small dark room.

  4404 argued with reason, [That's because you didn't see the time when you just became a human. 】

  It was all covered by a piece of cloth that looked like fur.

  [Besides, this Yuanying you forcefully injected is a pure paper tiger.] He took out the pills he had bought long ago and handed them to the host, muttering, [It's a bit of a hasty move, but at least you saved your life.]

  Song Xiu rolled up the tip of his tongue and chewed it. [It tastes bitter.]

  [Right, remember to give feedback to the technical department next time. It would be great if it could be made into an injection.] He happily reached a consensus with the host, 4404 said, [You have too much and too chaotic energy in your body. It can help you "digest food."]

  Even the purest spiritual power in the world needs to be fully refined before it can be used for one's own benefit. The other party fainted in the middle of the process and skipped this step directly, so he would feel uncomfortable because of the stretch.

  Familiar with the process, Song Xiu practiced the demon clan's mental method that the original owner had practiced.

  Unsuccessful.

  The spiritual energy in his meridians surged like a boiling pot, causing him to cough softly.

  [What are you thinking about?] Suspecting that the host was too sleepy, 4404 reminded, [The demon pills are gone, even if you are really a rabbit, it still won't work.]

  Thinking of the host's previous identity, it added, [Including your own.]

  Song Xiu suddenly lay back, [Small problem.]

  【Just buy one in the mall. 】

  While Little Twelve was picking and choosing, he took a nap.

  However, the moment her eyelashes closed, an idea suddenly flashed through Song Xiu's mind: If he remembered correctly, Huo Ye had seen the wanted poster of "Hua Rong" when he first entered the city.

  That face of mine...

  "Boom."

  There was a sound of heavy objects colliding in the bedroom.

  Huo Ye, who was feeding the birds in the yard, paused slightly.

  Normally, frightened by his sword intent, all the living creatures on Mingyue Peak who could run and jump would stay away from this place. But after safely passing through the thunder tribulation, the remaining spiritual energy nearby was obviously full of temptation, which made these little guys much bolder.