Arc 6: Chapter 175

The smell of vinegar that hit her face made Song Xiu curl her eyes secretly.

  Hua Rong's injustice was finally cleared, and he felt relieved. He exuded a sense of relief and let the big Sword Master hug him and act coquettishly.

  "It's a pity for Chu Feng," Song Xiu said, tilting his head slightly to relieve his itchy ears, "He didn't meet a good master."

  If the other party was Chonghe's apprentice, the original work would certainly be very different.

  Now, Hua Rong has been reincarnated, Chu Feng is scared out of his wits, misunderstandings arise, and the belated truth is ultimately missed.

  "It's fate, you don't need to blame yourself," Huo Ye comforted the young man after hearing the loneliness in his tone, "I do this because I want you to be happy."

  As soon as he saw the paper umbrella that protected Chu Feng's remaining soul, Song Xiu knew that the advancement of the sect competition was manipulated by the other party. Huo Ye was always willing to believe in him and was willing to go to great lengths for him.

  "Since Sword Master had expected this, why are you still so angry?" He wrinkled his nose exaggeratedly and smiled, "It's so sour that it makes my teeth ache."

  Perhaps because he was sure that the man behind him would not hurt him, the young man no longer felt the initial nervousness. Even when the man put his arms around his waist, he did not struggle at all. He even took the initiative to choose a more comfortable posture and leaned into the man's arms.

  Enjoying his fellow Taoist's subconscious dependence, Huo Ye hummed softly and did not continue to correct the young man's address.

  Until night fell, Song Xiu, who had just finished soaking in the hot spring as usual, lay on the soft couch in the warm room looking at the stars, when suddenly someone slowly pinched the back of his neck.

  Even though the other person's fingertips were not icy, the young man jumped up like a rabbit, and his tail, which had been stretched out into a long strip, rolled into a ball.

  Huo Ye was also somewhat surprised by the former's overly intense reaction.

  Song Xiu wanted to find a quilt to cover herself, but there was nothing near the soft couch, so she could only step on it barefoot to avoid the man's gaze.

  However, before Huo Ye could ask any further questions, the young man leaned over and buried his head in the crook of his neck.

  "What's wrong?" Huo Ye carried Song Xiu down from the couch like a child, walked around the backrest and sat down, placing the young man horizontally on his lap, "Are you thinking about me?"

  Song Xiu suddenly began to hate someone's sharpness.

  He was right that he was thinking about Huo Ye just now.

  So when the real culprit appears quietly, people will feel panicked as if they have been caught.

  He had been feeling very strange lately, and had become inexplicably dependent on Huo Ye's smell and touch. It was fine during the day, but as soon as the sun went down, he would always want to stick with him.

  Even if you try to avoid it deliberately, the result will be like this, you will fail within two seconds.

  Song Xiu had a vague guess in his mind, but he ignored it. He simply relaxed his back, fell into Huo Ye's arms, and whispered, "What do I want you to do?"

  "Is there something wrong with Sword Master?"

  In most cases, if he did not return to the bedroom and chose to stay in the warm room, Huo Ye would give him enough space and rarely disturb him easily.