Arc 6: Chapter 180 (END)

Although he had a premonition, Song Xiu still felt a little at a loss when he realized that Huo Ye had remembered everything.

  Especially the rapid mumbling of Little Twelve made the scene seem like a dream.

  Raising her head slowly like a cat, Song Xiu rubbed her cheek against the man's warm and firm muscles, "Huo Ye?"

  "Yes," Huo Ye accurately caught the expectation in the young man's eyes and nodded, giving the answer that would make the other party feel most at ease, "It's me."

  Every Huo Ye who appears in Song Xiu's world and deeply loves her is him.

  No matter how his identity and race change, he will always be attracted to the same soul again and again, chasing it cautiously or boldly, tempting the other party to stay for him.

  "Thank you for coming to see me," After their souls merged, Huo Ye could easily understand the existence of the quick-travel system without any explanation. He seemed to want to kiss Song Xiu. He lowered his head and paused, "...Xiao Twelve?"

  Huo Ye had never seen the specific appearance of the so-called system, but in some fleeting fragments of memory, there were the young man's name for the "invisible friend".

  ——Although to outsiders, it seems like boring soliloquy.

  Song Xiu couldn't help laughing, curled her eyes, and took the initiative to kiss Huo Ye's lips, "Don't worry, the bureau has set privacy regulations, and children can't see it."

  There was joy in his voice.

  "I'll have to arrange for you to meet when we get back," Song Xiu said briefly before gently breaking away from Huo Ye's embrace, straightening her clothes and standing up, "Did something happen outside?"

  Huo Ye did not hide anything, took Song Xiu's hand and left the bedroom, "Look."

  The world stopped.

  In other words, except for Huo Ye and Song Xiu, and the objects they touched, everything else - including time, stopped at a certain moment.

  Outside the barrier of Mingyue Peak, the flying snow froze in mid-air, like a painting drawn by someone, making the entire sky look fragile and breakable at the slightest touch.

In a trance, one might even feel that the world they live in is nothing more than a crystal ball wrapped in colored paper.

  Song Xiu silently increased the strength of his grip on Huo Ye.

  For the indigenous people, getting a glimpse of the truth is not necessarily a good thing: the fate that has trapped them for decades or even hundreds of years is actually the result of a few lines of text. Not everyone wants to know such a cruel truth.

  Huo Ye was unusually calm.

  Perhaps it was the vastness of the Five Worlds Universe that broadened his horizons, or perhaps he had already concluded in his subconscious that no matter how drastically the outside world changed, it was not as important as the young man who was standing shoulder to shoulder with him at this moment.

  "I'm fine," Huo Ye asked in a relaxed tone, holding their fingers together, "What should we do next?"

  Song Xiu blinked, "Wait?"

  Logically speaking, he still had one last remedial task to complete, and even if something went wrong in the sixth world, he should have been thrown into the seventh world.

  The current situation seems like the main world has forcibly interfered with the progress of the small world.

  [I said he was a bug! Bug!] After waking up the host, 4404 immersed himself in the data and came to the conclusion that he was going crazy for the first time, [He was an evil god in his previous life, and he is ascending in this life. How can an ordinary small world accommodate him?]