Arc 3: Chapter 61

Painful, this was Song Xiu's first feeling.

  His brain was dizzy, and he struggled to open his eyes, only to find that he was lying on the edge of the bathtub, his left hand hanging down, and in front of him was a tub full of warm water that was dyed light pink.

  The sharp utility knife fell to the side, and the blood on it had dried. 4404, who followed behind, was surprised and quickly commanded, [Hand! Get your hands out! 】

  Song Xiu's ears buzzed, [Shh. 】

  【Quiet. 】

  But his movements were very coordinated. He picked up the medicinal powder and gauze that appeared out of thin air next to his leg and bandaged it hastily.

  The first two so-called "rebirths" were all in the order in which he initially accepted the tasks. Song Xiu had already expected the third world, but he did not expect that he would wake up so late.

  ABO, stand-in, are the two most important labels of the original work.

  But to Song Xiu, this place is roughly equivalent to an ordinary small world in a modern context - the original owner Xu Le is a Beta.

  Pheromones, fever periods, and susceptibility periods, these collisions and entanglements that the author leaves exclusively for the protagonist to attack and suffer, have nothing to do with him.

  The advantage is that he can spray the perfume at will and change it to smell whatever he wants.

  The original owner Xu Le was also optimistic.

  Children who grew up in welfare homes have a more positive and cheerful attitude than most people. They work-study and are admitted to prestigious schools with excellent results. They are currently in their sophomore year.

  Nineteen.

  The age of a flower fades away because of the protagonist's attack on Fu Ze.

  Fu Ze, alpha, rich N generation, a winner in life with stacks of buffs, the only thing he wants is a certain Bai Yueguang who went abroad and was hidden in his heart.

  One day, I was driving by the company and suddenly saw a very familiar figure through the floor-to-ceiling glass window of the coffee shop. I hurried in and realized that I had recognized the wrong person.

  It was Xu Le who was mistakenly admitted.

  Although the school waived his tuition fees, he still had to work hard to save living expenses and send money to subsidize the welfare home, so he worked part-time when he didn't have classes.

  The first time Fu Ze said he wanted to support him, Xu Le felt angry. He endured it again and again, so he didn't slap him on the spot.

  However, God seemed determined to play tricks on him. Not long after, the dean's aunt suddenly fell seriously ill and needed a large sum of money for the operation fee. It had to be raised within seven days at the latest.

  As the oldest "backbone" of the hospital, Xu Le's first reaction was to get a loan.

  But he is a student who has not graduated and has no assets as collateral. Even borrowing a loan shark is far from enough, unless he is willing to sell his beautiful face that is comparable to an omega.

  After some hesitation, Xu Le dialed the phone number Fu Ze had left previously.

  ——If you have to sell yourself, it is easier to sell to one person than to a group of people.

  Fu Ze, however, had no intention of touching the original owner.

  AB is not a good match by nature, and the attraction between them is close to nothing. He just treats Xu Le as a doll at his mercy, dressing him up in a familiar look and placing him next to him, playing house. Act out the drama of love to ease your thoughts and release your delusions.

  Dressing, speaking and behaving, as well as Fu Ze's privately customized orchid perfume... The original owner carefully memorized the thick stack of information and disguised himself as another person.

  Because of this, Fu Ze became more and more gentle and dependent on Xu Le. Like the most perfect lover in the world, he carefully held him in his hands and cared for him.

  Day after day, day and night, Xu Le knew it was a lie, but still fell into it.

  Even thinking humbly, it doesn't matter if he is a substitute. As long as he is willing to play his role forever, this relationship can continue forever.

  Unexpectedly, unexpectedly, the real person who was supposed to get married and settle abroad suddenly flew back to S city overnight.

  Shen Qingwen.

  Bai Yueguang, Fu Ze's secret crush since childhood.

  The other person is a few years older than him. He is the most special and beautiful omega in the circle. He is elegant, knowledgeable, plays the piano well, and is a true artist.

  When he grew up, Fu Ze also thought about pursuing him abroad. But at that time, Shen Qingwen already had a boyfriend and he seemed very happy. He was so jealous that he couldn't bear to destroy it.

  Now that the other party broke up and returned to China, Fu Ze let go of the original owner without even thinking about it, and the next day, he handed Xu Le a bank card representing the breakup.

  "There are ten million in it, which should be enough for you to live the rest of your life richly," Fu Ze said casually as he sat down on the sofa, "If it's not enough, you can add more."

  Xu Le, who had been waiting for the other party all night, was stunned.

  He didn't expect that the breakup, or the end of the date, would come so quickly, and he didn't expect that he was not even qualified to make Fu Ze hesitate and embarrassed, so he easily became the one who was given up and kicked out.

  "What?" Fu Ze didn't wait for the other party to make a move. Fu Ze yawned and said casually, "You don't really fall in love with me, do you? Alpha and beta?"

  This is Fu Ze's attitude towards "Xu Le".

  The original owner, who was indulging in sugar-coated bullets, suddenly realized.

  Everything he got was based on being "Shen Qingwen's substitute". As for himself, he didn't even deserve the most basic respect.

  "how come?"

  Forcibly suppressing the surging emotions in his heart, Xu Le curled his lips and took the bank card with a smile, "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

  Memories cease.

  Song Xiu gathered enough strength to hold on to the edge of the bathtub and stand up straight. Then she rolled up her sleeves and bent down, draining a pool of horrifying blood with her uninjured hand.

  The rippling waves reflected a young face.

  Pale, delicate, with a frame that has not yet grown, she exudes a beauty that transcends gender. She has light, unconventional pink hair, and at first glance, she looks like a proportionally enlarged BJD doll.

  This is very different from the protagonist Shen Qingwen.

  At first, Xu Le just wanted to take advantage of the winter vacation to travel and relax. However, because Shen Qingwen was a pianist, half of the entertainment industry, and returned home with a hand injury, the reports were overwhelming. Fu Ze, who rushed to pick up the plane that night, even It was completely exposed, and even the original owner, an amateur, also became a hot search topic.

  The requirements written by Fu Ze in the contract also turned him into a clown who "imitates others".