Arc 1: Chapter 24

like?

  like me?

  Song Xiu was a little surprised. He didn't expect Huo Ye to speak so clearly.

  The work was getting tighter and tighter, and he thought that he and the other party would continue to tacitly and ambiguously test each other, and then at a certain moment when the atmosphere was just right, they would get together.

  In this way, even if something unpleasant happens in the future, everyone can pretend that nothing happened and return to their original positions.

  Huo Ye pierced the window paper.

  Strong and straightforward, he didn't give Song Xiu any chance to retreat or be vague.

  "Why don't you say anything?" He wore blue light glasses for work on the bridge of his nose, but the man didn't find it awkward at all, and even adjusted his posture considerately and straightened the glasses for him.

  With this movement, the arm around Song Xiu's waist relaxed a little - just "a little", like a prison, encircling him completely into the other person's arms.

  Song Xiu subconsciously made an excuse, just like the last time he wanted to kiss Huo Ye, "My work..."

  However, the man who always knew how to behave no longer cooperated with his performance. He lowered his head and stared directly into his eyes with a strong sense of presence. "Do you really want to default on your debt?"

  "Still, do you have to eat it thoroughly?"

  The smooth-talking joke completely changed its flavor when it was brought out at this time. Song Xiu felt that she was probably crazy and had her brain eaten by zombies, so she didn't hide when she knew the other party was serious.

  The kiss was gentler and more affectionate than the last time.

  Squeak.

  The soft sofa sank slightly and made a slight shifting sound as Song Xiu's back touched the armrest.

 Someone knelt down between his legs.

  This is actually a very dangerous move, but Song Xiu's warning radar seemed to have failed in Huo Ye's place. Instinctively, he raised his hand to take off the pair of glasses that were always in the way, but the man didn't even look at him. , hold your left wrist accurately, stroke the cool strap upwards, and interlock your fingers.

  "Are you anxious?"

  Song Xiu smiled when she heard Huo Ye's voice.

  It's so hoarse that it makes people's hearts itch.

  He wasn't ashamed, nor was he annoyed. He just bent his knees and rubbed the man's coat as if to help.

  The right hand that was hooking the opponent's neck also pressed down.

  ...

  The pillow was shaky, and suddenly fell on the innocent slippers next to the sofa, causing the pair of fluffy rabbit ears to sway again and again. The bodies overlapped, and the breaths intertwined. For tens of seconds, or maybe a few minutes, a white and slender hand appeared. He reached out, grabbed the man's clothes hard, and pulled, "Work."

  "There are real jobs."

  Reluctantly, Huo Ye stopped.

  Song Xiu, whose breath was robbed, finally regained his freedom.

  Working from home, he was already wearing comfortable and roomy pajamas, which simply gave men too many opportunities to take advantage of. At this moment, the collar was crooked, and the hem of his clothes was also...