CAPTAIN SHORTY'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL (PART TWO)

Y/N L/N's Point of View

"Come on! That's just unfair!" Reiner shouted with a smile as he looked at Berthold who's jumping up and down because he earned us a point in charades.

"You're such a sore loser, Braun." I said with a laugh, and threw a pepperoni to his face. The pizza guy delivered the pizza a few minutes after the gang of little rascals appeared from their journey.

It obviously won't feed all of us, knowing that two boxes of pizza is just for Sasha. We ended up buying 5 boxes of pizza so we could all stuff our faces with it.

"Ah, so we're going there now, huh." He said and smirked at me. If there's anything you should know about Reiner Braun, is that he's so competitive. He never likes it when he loses, let alone being teased about it.

Oh, I am so getting into his nerves. What could he do about it though?

He stood up and put his hand to the empty tissue box, something we improvised on to make as our drawing bowl. He snatched his hand up and read the paper, smiling wickedly.

I'm not scared of that smile nor smirk of his. What could Reiner even do to me? He's the submissive one in the relationship, I don't have to think of anymore reasons.

He cleared his throat and put up his index finger. 

"One word!" His teammates, Eren, Annie, Ymir, Connie and Marco shouted in unison.

That means that my teammates are Krista, Mikasa, Armin, Berthold, Jean, and Sasha. There are thirteen of us and so, one of the teams will have an extra player.

We made sure the love birds won't be in the same team. No, actually, I was the one who made sure of it.

They won't play a single game if they got in the same team. It's so irritating to see couples act all lovey dovey in front of you, you know?

Reiner then walked to our side and pointed at my beautiful face. The fuck is his problem?

"Miserable!" Eren shouted and Reiner shook his head but his lips are curved to a smile.

"Hey, what the fuck is your problem?!" I shouted, but I wasn't offended. This is just how Eren and I mess around.

Jean's the closest guy friend to me from our group but after dating that mystery girl of his, his attention shifted solely to her. We promised bros before hoes but he broke that promise. I'm not angry though, just hurt I guess?

Ever since then, Eren and I grew closer. I actually made him and Mikasa happen because I am such a good friend.

They laughed at Eren's response and I just pouted in disgust. Reiner pressed his palm to my chin and looked at his teammates expectantly.

"Rich?" Marco asked, unsure. Reiner shook his head no again and pressed his palm to my chin harder, lifting my face up. 

"Hey!" I complained. I don't want his filthy hand pressing on my beautiful face! I might get bottom sickness! Ymir's face lighted up and stood up from her seat, pointing at me aggressively.

"SINGLE!"

Reiner nodded furiously with a grin and shouted, "YES! SOMEONE FUCKING GOT IT!"

Their team cheered from the point and shouted unintelligible words, shrieking like wild animals. I would love to be excluded from their group, I don't know any of them.

"Who put that in the box?!" I complained with a pout on my lips. Sure, I'm not mad about it but I should fake it at least to make them guilty, right?