VALENTINE SPECIAL (PART FOUR/LAST PART)

Y/N L/N's Point of View

He loves me...

He loves me!

I thought today is the worst but it actually isn't. Could anything get better than this?

Because I'm perfectly contented with the way things are.

He held my hand as he drove. The air is still chilly in the city, as it's only February and the season is still acting like it's fucking Christmas.

I see many couples out there and I had the urge to shout at them, call them profanities about how they suck and how my relationship is better. This is the best time of my life!

He opened the radio and just in time, one of my favorite songs came on.

The instrumentals played for a few seconds and before I could sing, Levi already opened his mouth and beat me to it.

"Loving is easy, you had me fucked up. It used to be so hard to see. Yeah, loving is easy, when everything's perfect. Please don't change a single little thing for me. Listen girl."

I didn't know he knows this song, let alone sing.

His voice sounds really good and relaxed.

His left hand gripped the steering wheel and gives it an occasional tap, in sync to the beat while his right hand still is intertwined with mine.

"When you can't even hide it, and it didn't take forever to find it. I was all on my own, almost glad to be alone, until love came in on time, on time." I sang and looked at him in daringness.

How can one person make me feel this way? How... and why... do I love him this much?

He looked back at me for one second only and focused his eyes back on the road but I know his eyes are communicating with me.

I smiled to myself as we enjoy this moment together, just the two of us, driving on the road without anyone interrupting us.

Until... someone did.

His phone rang loudly inside the car and he let go of my hand.

Still has his eyes on the road, he took his phone out from his pocket and answered the call.

"Hello? You shouldn't call me that much, you know."

I crossed my arms and shifted my gaze to the window, trying not to listen to the conversation.

"Yeah, it was just a misunderstanding. Is everything ready?" Levi asked with his eyes furrowed.

Who is he talking to?

I don't want to be the crazy girlfriend that goes all possessive and shit, so I won't. It's his privacy, and I should respect that.

He'll tell me if he wants to.

He chuckled and replied again. "Yeah, yeah. I'm going to give you what want, just shut up. I don't go back on my promise. I'll go to your house later."

Later?

What the fuck?

Is he just dropping me off so he could get rid of me?

Damn, my trust issues are acting up again. 

"Yeah, bye." He said and dropped the call.

I didn't want to look at him and so I just stared the passing trees and people. I can feel him looking at me from my peripheral vision but I refused to meet his gaze.