CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

Third Person's Point of View

Looking over her shoulder out of instinct, Annie saw Eren in a new form. His face has recovered completely, his eyes were glowing, and there were lines on his skin that looks like they were set on fire.

He jumped in an attempt to run with one foot, using his left hand as a cane.

He was faster than ever, and Annie swore that she saw her life flash in her eyes.

Eren tackled her, wrapping his arm to choke her by the throat, and bringing her down the ground with him.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted, with Y/N flying just behind her.

"Mikasa! You're pushing yourself too hard!" Y/N scolded with an irritated look on her face.

"We have to help him quickly, Y/N!" Mikasa replied and did exactly the opposite of what Y/N's trying to tell her, going faster.

"I know that! But you'll be no use injured too! I'm here to help too, 'ya know!" She shouted with a smirk, using more gas and caught up with the scarf wearing woman.

"Is he..." Hange muttered as she stared, not believing her own eyes.

Y/N and Mikasa landed on the roof everyone's on, the one where Section Commander Hange, Moblit, Armin, and Jean are.

"Eren!" Mikasa tried to go nearer but was stopped by Hange. "Stop!"

Mikasa and Y/N looked at her and she continued. "I'm not sure Eren will recognize you right now!"

Looking over, Y/N and Mikasa saw what was happening.

Annie was laid down on the concrete by the stomach, with Eren laying on top of her back. His mouth was placed near Annie's nape but she was able to block his attempt to eat through her nape using her crystalized hands.

Annie then knocked Eren back, using his injury as an advantage but Eren was able to hold her by the face, gripping it so hard that her eyes exploded.

The roars and growls of Eren's and Annie's caught the attention of the Military Polices who has their guns out, along with Nile Dok who was gaping at the scene as Erwin happened to pass through behind them.

Even blind, Annie hit Eren with her elbow and dodged a few of his attempts, even managing to kick him to a nearby broken building.

Focusing the crystals onto her fingers only, Annie ran towards the wall and used her hard fingers to jam it to the wall, scaling it.

"She's on the Wall!" Jean shouted.

"She intends to climb over!" Hange screamed and scrambled on her feet.

Eren saw what Annie's trying to do and held on to her feet, using his weight to weigh her down. Because of his torn-off left arm, he slipped but managed to hold on by piercing Annie's right calf using his sharp teeth.

Annie kicked his face off of her foot with a crystalized sole, snapping her own calf in the process.

Taking the opportunity while Eren's down on the ground, the Female Titan continued to go up the wall using her hands.

"Oh, no! She's getting away!" Armin screamed.

Before Annie can even reach the top of the Wall, Mikasa ran off their post and launched her gear.

"Heh. I guess it's time to make myself useful too." Y/N gave Hange a flying kiss before marching after Mikasa, using up all her gas to catch Annie just in time.