Take care, Levi (Time travelling! AU one shot)

A/N:

(May 22, 2021)

This is a Time travelling! AU where Hange was trying to figure out how to make Eren Jaeger transform into his Titan form by will and did something completely different...

Bringing future Y/N to the present.

Setting: Takes place in Chapter 48.

I don't even know how to do this but @keddyyy wanted it so I thought maybe I'll give it a go lmaoooo. I'm sorry if this sucks!

-

Third Person's Point of View

"Ahhh! I'm so stressed!" Hange whined, slamming her forehead on her study table, with Moblit standing just behind her, worried of her sake.

"Don't push yourself too much, Section Commander." Moblit tried to comfort her, and she looked up at him with her cheeks still squished on the wooden surface.

"What if Eren can never turn into a Titan? We'll never be able to plug the whole in Shiganshina!" Hange whined more like a child, pouting her lips.

Suddenly, the door opened and a familiar figure popped in between the wall and the door, shooting the pouting woman a lazy smirk. "Sup."

Hange's eyes sparkled upon seeing Y/N, her energy rising up in a whim, all because her partner in crime is finally here.

"Bestie! What are you doing here?!" Hange straightened up on her seat as Y/N walked closer to plop down on the seat beside the woman wearing glasses.

"Bored. What're you up to?" Y/N asked, peering on the piece of paper Hange has been writing on for the last hour.

"Thinking of what methods I can use to find out how Eren can transform." Hange said and sighed, massaging her temples.

"Doesn't he just bite his hand with his disgusting teeth then this lightning something comes out of him? At least, that's what I saw when he transformed in front of us in Trost." Y/N replied back, hopping up on Hange's table so she can stare at the woman's face.

"That's what I thought too but you saw it yourself earlier, didn't you? It won't work." Hange reasoned again, slamming her forehead on the table again.

"Section commander!" Moblit reached for her worriedly, holding her by the shoulders.

"Maybe he was just unmotivated?" Y/N blurted out, her eyes droopy and bored as she twirls her finger around her hair.

"Or maybe... adrenaline has something to do with it?" Hange suddenly sat up and asked herself rhetorically, hopeful that her conclusion is right.

She can't just give up on this.

They need Eren.

They need him to accomplish the job.

Because if he can't... the Military Police will take him away from them.

Y/N cheered, smacking Hange on the arm a few more times before asking the million dollar question. "Ooh, I think you're right, bestie! How are you gonna do that?"

"I might need your help though." Hange replied, a strange but excited gleam in her eyes.

Y/N, still on the table, ruffled Hange's hair before winking. "Leave it to dear ole' Y/N."