CAPTAIN SHORTY'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL (PART FIVE + BONUS SCENE)

Y/N L/N's Point of View

I woke up with such a nice feeling. 

I feel like I just had the best and the longest dream ever since forever. Waking up feels like heaven for some reason.

What was my dream about?

Oh... yes.

I kissed that midget from the coffee shop on the lips in my dream.

He looked so cute, only if he acts like that in real life. But of course, I will never admit to that. Over my dead, gorgeous, body.

I sat up from my comfortable position and realized where I am. The minimalistic design of the living room, the barren space and echoes...

I'm... home?

When did I get home?

I thought long hard but I can't remember anything.

What happened yesterday, anyway?

I went to the coffee shop, got thrown out, went to the public library and then in the mall. Yes, I'm going in the right direction.

After coming to the mall, I asked Levi about his thoughts on my gifts and then... we went around the department store. After that, a lady threw herself to me and I hit my head in the ground.

And then...

He.... gave me a piggyback ride?

But... that's my dream.

How did I... get here in our house?

Wait...

Don't tell me...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I shouted and pressed both of my palms to my face tightly as I sat up the comfortable couch.

NO, NO, NO, NO! 

I DID NOT JUST KISS THAT MIDGET!

I stood up from the couch and remembered everything that happened yesterday. He gave me a piggyback ride, I slept on his lap and he took me here and then I... I kissed him.

No! That didn't happen! My mind is playing games with me again!

I opened my phone and looked at the date.

December 23.

FUCK!

A day really has passed!

What do I do... what do I do...

Aha!

Why do I even care? I will never see him again anyway! That's right, Y/N! There's nothing to be embarrassed about! It was just a kiss! You've kissed other guys before, right? You never had a problem with them!

You sure won't have a problem with this again, Y/N. He's a stranger. Strangers kiss all the time. There's nothing weird about what I did.

While I'm having wild thoughts with myself, my cellphone from my bag pinged.

Shit! I need to check my bag if that geezer stole from me! How dare he go through my stuff yesterday?! I still haven't forgiven him for that!

I opened my phone screen and typed in my password, the light blinding my eyes a little bit.