2022 VALENTINE SPECIAL (PART TWO)

Y/N L/N's Point of View

"Ow, ow! Stop it! We were just joking around!" Ymir screamed as she protects herself from my attacks. I hit her again despite her arms trying to block them while she cowers on the floor like a little bitch.

After going to Mika's, the four of us, Mikasa, Eren, Levi and me, rode in his car again to get to Krista's house, in which I am pretty damned sure that's where my friends went to after bailing on me.

And there's an explanation why.

First of, Krista's house is the nearest to mine and second, Big sis Frieda spoils us a lot whenever we're at their house.

"Still! You left me there with my mom, who you've met a lot of times, Ymir!" I hit her again, biting my lip in annoyance. Ymir winced but my slaps wouldn't cease. "You know how extreme she is!"

My boyfriend sat on the kitchen counter with a tea cup in hand, calm and collected. He is also seemingly proud of what I've been doing to my dear best friend for the past few minutes, giving me a nod of approval here and there.

"Hey, Levi. Stop your girlfriend." Bertholdt sighed, giving him a look as he sat on the kitchen stool next to Levi's.

Levi smiled before speaking out with a sly smile on his lips. "I think my girl is doing just fine, thank you." Then proceeded to drink from his tea cup again.

"You do know that she'll hit us next, right, man?" Connie's mouth twitched into a smile awkwardly as he awaits for my boyfriend's answer. Levi brought his tea cup down to the holder and spared Connie a glance. "Exactly why I don't want to interfere."

At last, I stopped all my attempts on hitting Ymir to take a moment's breather.

But that doesn't mean I'm okay with what she did!

My mom is the most passive-aggressive woman I've ever met. I'm pretty sure I got 99.9% of my sarcastic-ness from her!

Dealing with her is very hard, especially with what happened between the two of us a few years ago.

That reason as to why I feel disconnected and distant from her.

As to why I didn't want them to meet Levi this early on in our relationship.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet! Did you know what she did?!" I asked rhetorically.

Ymir shrugged off my question. Her elbows folded, her shoulders up while her palms align with it. I am so going to punch that annoying face of hers.

Can you believe that she has her lower lip puckered out as her eyes roll to the back of her head?! This bitch!

"W-What...?" Reiner dared to ask.

When I looked at him, he's already set himself behind Armin.

Just because he knows that Armin's the only one I don't quarrel with in the group.

Why would I? The blonde's such a cutie.

"She's going to host a freaking party! To celebrate my relationship!"

I still can't get my head wrapped around the idea of a Valentine themed party, with red as the dominant color on the color palette and hearts decorating our living room.

Just the thought of it... disgusts me.

But then again, this reaction of mom's is way more simple than what happened with mom last time. 

Everyone stopped on their tracks the moment I've said that. We heard the passing of a car outside the house as silence took over the room.

To my dismay, their speechless state turned into roars of excitement.