CHAPTER NINETY-THREE

Third Person's Point of View

Erwin Smith was riding on his horse when he felt a gust of wind just behind him. Whipping his head over his shoulder, he saw the Armored Titan running away from the forest with Bertholdt Hoover on his shoulder. What surprised Erwin the most was seeing another Titan riding on its back... and seemingly that the other person he saw was the figure of a person he's most familiar with.

There she was, Y/N L/N, riding atop the smaller Titan's shoulder.

"Ymir! What the hell?! What are you doing?!" Y/N screamed, getting the attention of Erwin.

She sounded so in distress, voice pleading, almost.

'They're taking Y/N from us!', Erwin's thoughts raced.

They planned to take Eren away from humanity, and this other Titan who he presumed is the woman named Ymir... and now, Y/N too?

Any person who can give humanity the chance to fight back, the enemies steal them from him.

Eren. Ymir.

And Y/N.

Erwin will never let them get away.

The commander made no hesitation when he screamed to his subordinates, turning his horse around to go after the Armored Titan in a hurry, not bothering to wait for anybody else. "All squads! Let the Titans chase after you! Follow my lead!"

The blonde commander raised his arm high, pointing his blade towards the direction he's planning to go to.

"Erwin... You demon! Are you trying to use us as bait again?!" A military police officer screamed back in anger but Erwin didn't mind his tone of voice at all and just responded as he should. "That's not my intention! The Military Police have fought well! Now serve your duty as soldiers!"

"The Armored Titan plans to escape with Eren! We have to stop him no matter what!"

"He's not fast enough to escape! We'll catch up!" Jean reassured his comrades and friends, riding his horse next to Mikasa's while Armin rides on Mikasa's right.

The Survey Corps, along with the other soldiers outside the regiment, did what Erwin commanded. They chased after the Armored Titan as dozens of Titans chase after them as well on their tails.

"This time, I won't hesitate. I swear I'll kill them both! And if Ymir gets in my way, that means she's asking for it too. No matter what it takes... I will!" Mikasa grits her teeth in fury, eyes showing resolve. 

"Mikasa, you're talking just like Y/N! This isn't like you, calm down!" Connie yelled from behind Jean, thinking deeply of the situation.

He understands why Mikasa felt this way.

Not only did their so called friends betrayed them, but they took Eren away from her.

It's no secret that Mikasa liked Eren. Pretty much everyone knew and can smell it from a distance, everyone can. Well, except the boy himself.

Of course she'll do everything in her power to get him back from their enemies. All of them do. She's not the only person who cares about Eren. Hell, even Y/N do too because if she doesn't, she wouldn't let herself get taken away by the traitors just so she can look after him.

But to Connie, he spent years of friendship with Berthold, Reiner, and Ymir. Along with Y/N.

Even up to now, he still can't wrap his head around the idea that Reiner is the Armored Titan and Bertholdt is the Colossal Titan. That his two friends were the reason why thousands of people died and lost their homes five years ago. And now, they found out that Ymir is a Titan shifter too. Y/N isn't a normal human either.