PROLOGUE

Year 844 was the year Levi joined the Scouts. And Year 845 when Shiganshina was attacked. Levi's age was about 25-29 years old by this time. Because when Eren graduated in the academy and joined the survey corps, it was revealed that Levi is in his mid-30's. 5 years minus that is 25.

It was the year 845, months before the attack of the Armored and Colossal Titan. 

Levi's Point of View

Tss... Having to be in the capital again with all these rich bastards around me. Being completely oblivious to what's happening in the outer walls and believes anything the newspapers say is just pathetic. Such bullshit.

I walked on the streets of the Capital Mitras, which resides in Wall Sina. Just below this is the same city where I grew up... the Underground.

That stupid Erwin is dealing with matters from the Royal Family again. The city was bustling, as it has the highest population density within the walls. Shitty glasses and her stupid trivias.

I was quite distracted. I don't like the people around me, I just don't give any fucks. I saw a woman at the last moment. She's wearing all black revealing clothes that does not fit with today's standard of fashion. She walked down the crowd, graciously slipping by the people flooding the street.

Her eyes met mine and winked at my direction.

She slipped on a crowd and suddenly, I couldn't see her anymore. She vanished in thin air.

I lost her. I don't know where she went. 

I should've been more alert. I should've been more focused.

 If I did, then maybe...

I wouldn't lose her the second time.

Why does her face remind me of someone?

Why is she so familiar?

Why does it feel like I've met her a couple times before?

Why...

Why am I disappointed for losing track of her?

Who is she?