CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

Third Person's Point of View

"Captain! Let's switch to ODM!" Petra pleaded to their captain, who's looking at the Titan with expressionless eyes.

Ever since they became a member of the Levi Squad, no one can ever decipher just what is going on inside their captain's head.

Not a single one.

And at this moment, they're having more trouble into trying to understand his actions.

"Captain!" Petra shouted again, desperate to get a command from their captain.

"Petra, calm the fuck down!" Y/N from the back shouted, full of intent, and the said woman looked at Y/N in fear.

"Get over it! Focus on the mission!" Y/N's surprisingly comforting voice took her off guard for a few seconds before she managed to calm down a little bit. "R-Right! Thank you, L/N!"

Two more Survey Corps men flew around the area, chasing after the blonde Titan.

"You're not going anywhere!"

Petra looked behind her again to shout. "Reinforcements from the rear!"

The first guy was skilled, going after the nape easily but the Titan is too smart. It took a hold of his omnidirectional gear's cables and crushed him on a nearby tree by slamming its back on the surface.

The second one is caught by the cable too but was crushed by the tight grip the Titan has on him.

The unnamed Titan's eye is focused only on Eren Jaeger, its gaze never once faltering.

Everyone looked back in fear except Levi, whose main focus is on the path they're taking. Y/N, who's also looking back to the Titan, remained quiet, her lips pursed on a thin line.

"Captain! Give your orders!" Petra screamed, straining her voice.

"Let's take it out! It's dangerous! We should take care of it!" Oluo added in their frenzied situation.

Eld took his blade out, his usual composed and soft features turning into a deadly scowl. 

"I'll cut it to shreds!" He shouted, determined.

Y/N quickly matched her pace to Eld's horse and held his hand tightly to stop himself from using his blade.

"NO!" She shouted strongly, her eyes dark.

Eld lifted his arms a bunch of times to try and take Y/N's grip off of him but to no avail. Her grip on his wrist is too tight to the point that he can feel the bruises forming in his skin.

The girl's eyes avoided Eld's, her head bowed a little but still focused on the path they're running on, the same as their captain.

Everyone was taken aback after she protested.

Y/N L/N has a very aggressive nature, always the one to initiate the fight and not the one who runs away from it.

She should be saying yes to their suggestion, not the other way around.

"L/N?!" Gunther asked in disbelief.

Everyone immediately felt a sense of anger towards her the moment she stopped Eld.

There were soldiers killed in front of them by the Titan and yet, she'll just stand back to let them die?

They never knew she can be this cruel.