CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

This and the next chapter are probably the most stressful chapters I've ever written lmao.

I hope everyone like it!

Third Person's Point of View

"Are Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, and Y/N L/N here?!" An officer from the Military Police showed up inside the mess hall and called for the three cadets.

"Yes!" Mikasa answered, standing up from her seat along with Armin.

Y/N, who's sitting alone at the back tables stood up with a sigh, stuffing her hands into her pockets. She's very much annoyed about the situation she saw coming since the operation happened.

"You are ordered to attend this afternoon's deliberation as witnesses!" The bearded man said.

'Ah... I knew it'll come to this.', Y/N thought to herself and walked up to Armin and Mikasa, standing beside them.

'Do I really have to go?'

-

A hundred of people stood on the courtroom, all judging the boy who recently came in with shackles on his wrists.

The people inside the court looked at Eren Jaeger in judgement, making up their minds already even though the facts wasn't laid out in the open, and the verdict hasn't been decided yet.

On some columns, the members and supporters of The Church of the Walls sat, on another were The Survey Corps, The Garrison, and The Military Police, who have each columns for their own regiments.

And on one of those columns... stood Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Rico Brzenska and Y/N L/N

It was really intimidating and nerve wracking, especially for the boy in question who knows absolutely nothing of what's going to happen to him today.

Eren Jaeger looked up at the high ceiling that has paintings on them in awe.

'A courthouse? I was in the basement of a courthouse?', he thought.

The Military Police officer behind him pointed his shot gun on his back, gesturing him to walk already. 

"Get moving!" The officer shouted and pushed Eren using the said weapon.

Eren went in the middle of the courtroom and one man from the Military Police said, "Kneel down!"

Annoyed, Eren still did what the soldier asked and kneeled on the floor, his hands and arms behind him. 

The Polices attached the metal onto the floor so the shackles will be locked, restricting his movements and mobility.

Eren looked around, seeing the Military Police and a priest from the Church of The Walls standing together on one column, while Commander Pyxis and the rest of the Garrison are on the other.

His head turned again, and his eyes widened, seeing the Survey Corps on one column but the reason why he reacted such way, is when he saw the three faces he never expected to see.

'Guys!'

Mikasa and Armin both locked eyes with him in worry, while he can't describe how Y/N must have been feeling that day.

Y/N's eyes were too distracted, not even bothering to look at Eren the moment he stepped inside the court. She's clearly preoccupied, her mid is elsewhere despite the serious situation.

Suddenly, a shuffling was heard from the front of the courtroom and a bearded man with eye glasses emerged. He set his coat down on the desk and folded the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows and sat down on his seat.