CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Third Person's Point of View

When the sun came up, the Levi squad departed from the office to their destination, the old Survey Corps castle.

It was deserted because it was too far from the river, and was too far from the walls.

Taking refuge there is too much of a hassle, and so, it was never used again.

Sadly, Erwin, Mike, Hange, and Moblit wouldn't come with them, as they're still dealing with things back in Trost. They will join them once everything is in order already.

Eren and Y/N rode on their new horses, and ran with the others, the Levi Squad.

"Don't get cocky, rookie." Oluo brought his horse closer to Eren's, and tried to scare him off with a gaze he thought is scary.

"Come again?!" Eren asked in confusion.

"I dunno if you're a Titan or what, but don't assume Captain Levi's gonna stick with some wet-behind-the-ears brat like--"

All too sudden, his horse made a ruckus and Oluo accidentally bit his tongue, groaning in pain as he rode on his now calm horse.

"Oh my god, senpai! Are you okay?" Y/N asked, steering her horse to Oluo's and slapped him on the back a bunch of times.

"There, there. Do you feel better now?" Y/N slapped him again on the back with a cruel smile on her lips.

"Y/N, it's not like he's choking!" Eren scolded.

Y/N pretended to be innocent and looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Oh, isn't that why he was choking? My bad." She smiled 'apologetically' and went back on her position.

Levi's eyes followed her figure, and Y/N knows it.

So she turned around and blew him a kiss, in which made the captain blush.

-

Soon, they arrived at the old Survey Corps castle.

Levi, being the clean freak that he is, immediately grouped the soldiers to start on cleaning the deserted castle.

Eren and Petra are stationed on the same room, Eld and Gunther on the windows, Oluo is left alone, while he grouped Y/N with him.

He said it's because a brat like her needs to be supervised.

Levi already tied the cloth in front of his face to act as a mask, but Y/N is struggling on putting hers on. Rolling his eyes, he went to her.

"Tsk. Dumbass." He muttered and went behind her, putting her hair on the side and tied the mask behind her head carefully.

After he was done, Y/N stood up and turned around to face the captain.

"So, where do we start?"

Y/N started on the ceiling. She took a ladder and is now dusting off the ceiling with her feather dusters.

She was cleaning a spider web when the animal suddenly jumped towards her, and she lost her balance. Her mask wasn't tied too tightly, and so, it fell f to the ground just like she is right now.

She screamed, waiting for her back to reach the concrete, but a pair of very strong arms caught her.

She looked up at his gorgeous face that's currently covered by the white cloth.

Instinctively, she pulled the cloth down, revealing his red lips.

She traced her finger on them, and was taken aback when the captain dove down and met her lips on a gentle kiss.