CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR

Third Person's Point of View

The impact is so strong it brought violent gusts of wind towards the Survey Corps soldiers on standby, both atop the wall and next to the wall. Trees got uprooted as animals and debris fly all over the place, shooting towards the said soldiers.

Everyone looked up to see Reiner attempting to bite Eren on the nape. But before he can do so, Y/N got there to try and stop it from happening.

As Reiner was about to bite down, Y/N landed atop the nape of an unconscious Eren, eyes dead set to stare at Reiner's own big ones.

"Back off, Braun." Y/N's eyes grew brighter, blinding Reiner for a few seconds before his eyes managed to adjust to their light.

'She's..! You fucking Possessed!', Reiner exclaimed inside his Titan.

"You'll need to kill me first, you fucking Marleyan."

Reiner lifted his head to headbutt Y/N to death but she's quick! Quicker than she ever gotten today!

Reiner even thought if all the weakness she's shown today was just an act because this is levels different from how she was acting earlier.

Sure, he was fighting Eren, but he's been looking on his peripheral view whether a soldier will come after him. So earlier, he had seen Y/N and Mikasa tail him as he fought Eren Jaeger.

Y/N buried her grappling hooks to the part of Reiner's forehead that isn't covered by armor and flew to his face, stabbing his right eyelid, effectively stopping the Titan's movement in surprise.

Unfortunately, another gust of violent wind detached Y/N's hook from Reiner's forehead and sent her flying. But before Y/N can even get lost to the wind, Reiner's gigantic hand caught Y/N, who's struggling to get the Titan's hold off of her. Reiner then successfully bit down the nape and captured Eren's body, securing the boy inside his mouth.

During the aftermath and the wind stops, Bertholdt got out of his Titan and held a still unconscious Ymir on his arms. He then used the Omnidirectional gear he's been wearing all this time to catch up to Reiner, who's now fleeing the scene with Eren's body on his mouth and Y/N on his hand.

Everyone watched in despair as the two Survey Corps members got taken away. Mikasa's eyes watered, seeing Reiner escape with the two people that she cares for.

"Let me go! Let me the fuck go, Braun!" Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking the hand that's wrapped around her but it didn't make any difference.

The light inside Y/N's eyes start to flicker, going from purple to black, signaling that she's losing control of her body and might go unconscious anytime now. Worst case scenario, she'll just drop dead.

Y/N looked up, only to see a person now sitting on Reiner's shoulder.

The feeling of utter betrayal and disgust flooded Y/N's senses. But worry... it's what dominates her whole self right now. "Bertholdt?! Fuck! And you took Ymir too?! I am gonna kill you two once I'm out of here, you hear me?! I am gonna drive a knife on both of your necks!"

Bertholdt looked down at Y/N with his eyes half-opened as if he's pitying her.

"Y/N, I suggest you keep your mouth shut now. No one's gonna come rescue you. You're just wasting your time and energy. We both know you couldn't afford both of those things at the moment." Bertholdt spoke using the usual soft tone that made no one ever suspect him of being a traitor for the last three years.

Y/N knows that Bertholdt is speaking facts, and probably is concerned, but oh does it feel so condescending. All that it implied to her is 'I'm better than you, you're weak'.