CHAPTER SIX

Third Person's Point of View

The two cadets squared off each other. Jaeger, being the passionate guy that he is, glared at Y/N because of the little insult she said. Meanwhile, Y/N being the piece of shit that she is, didn't mind the death glare at all.

She stretched her limbs lazily and looked at the boy.

"Well? We're going to dance or not?" She taunted again. Without a word, Eren Jaeger charged straight at her while the girl didn't move an inch.

Before coming in contact, Eren swung his arm to land a punch but Y/N had other plans. She ducked beneath his arm and held his wrist in place. She used the little heel of her right foot to trip his left foot, knocking him off balance.

He fell down, face by the ground with his right hand pinned on his back. The girl sat on his back and threw a look at Mikasa Ackerman. "Jealous?" She said. The girl gave her a death glare, much, much, scarier than what Eren gave her.

She grinned widely. "Ha! I got another reaction! Saw that, Jaeger? Oh, you can't. Your face's kissing the nasty soil." She taunted for the third time.

She heard the boy grumbled and placed his free left hand on the ground. He started to lift his body even with the petite girl on top of his back.

"Oh? Still fighting? But I'm so lazy to fight!" The girl whined. The boy paid no mind and continued trying to lift up his body with just one arm. "Seeing you struggle is so satisfying but also irritating. I'm just going to let you go."

Y/N let go of his pinned arm and hopped off the boy. He stood up a few second later while the girl admired his sense of determination.

'Never going to let it go, huh.'

"What the hell, L/N?! Shadis said to spar but that move wasn't taught! That's not in the book!" He retorted.

The girl disregarded his comment and this time, she attacked first.

She ran fast into Eren's direction and didn't have enough time to react. She ran and pounced on him, her legs wrapping in his neck tightly. The boy struggled to push the girl off and Y/N squeezed her thighs tighter.

She leaned backwards, letting Eren fall on his back and Y/N on top of him.

"Now this is a good view." Y/N commented and winked at him. She looked over to Mikasa and saw a more serious face, scarier than what she had on earlier.

"Another reaction! That shit never gets old!" The girl cheered.

Eren used his hands to get Y/N off of him but to no avail.

She laughed and said, "First lesson that I'm going to teach you. Going by the combat lesson is for dummies who has no experience with fighting. Are you a dummy?" She asked but expected no replies as she chokes the boy with her legs.

"Second lesson. You have no time picking what stance to use when you're fighting for your life. You do anything that'll keep you alive." The girl looked down at his face with a serious expression. Deep in Y/N's mind, she's just trying to teach the boy a lesson. If he thinks he got it rough, other people have bigger problems than he does. He needs to fucking grow up.

"Next time, don't disappoint me." The girl said and unwrapped her legs on his neck. Y/N could see the marks she did to his neck and shrugged. "Can I please rest now, our most handsome instructor?" Y/N teased which earned a glare from the commandant.

"What's with everyone today giving me glares? Y'all are such killjoys." The girl whined once more. The looks of the spectators are different from each other. Shadis is brooding as usual, while Commander Erwin was shocked.