CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE

Third Person's Point of View

It's Y/N, pouncing on Reiner with a small dagger in hand like a savage, stabbing him on the thigh consecutively, a breathy laugh escaping her mouth.

'Your crazy is showing, Y/N.', Entity teased as Y/N kept on stabbing.

'We both know you're crazier. You're me, remember? I have more mercy now than you, my dearest.'

'Touche.'

Reiner staggered back in pain as Bertholdt fell on his back, gurgling on his own blood, clasping his neck. The tall male tried to stop his bleeding neck as he thrashed on the ground, with Mikasa going over to him quickly and stomped a boot on his stomach. She readied her blade to stab it down to his body.

"You stupid Possessed!" Reiner screamed, all of a sudden mustering enough strength despite his thigh bleeding out, and managed to push Y/N off to the cliff of the wall, successful in doing so.

Reiner turned his head to look at a gasping Bertholdt, hurrying over there before Y/N can even catch up.

"Eren! Run!" Mikasa shouts as she almost drove the sword down to Bertholdt but got tackled by Reiner, sending her flying next to Y/N, who's got her own ODM gear's wire attached to the wall. But before Mikasa used her ODM gear to stop herself from falling down below, setting herself next to Y/N, she managed to slice Reiner's right hand off.

"Bertholdt!" Reiner screamed.

Eren's eyes widened more, seeing sparks fly off of Reiner and Bertholdt's bodies

Hange, Armin, and Sasha rushed to Eren's, along with other Survey Corps members. "Eren! Get out of there!"

Yellow lightning struck the top of the wall, sparks flying everywhere

The soldiers on top of it struggled to keep themselves from falling down below as their arms try to shield their eyes from the blinding light. The strong gust of wind sent the soldiers flying, those people including Armin and Sasha, who were previously trying to warn Eren.