CAPTAIN SHORTY'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL (PART FOUR)

Y/N L/N's Point of View

Levi and I went all around the department store, trying to find the perfect gift for my friends.

Every now and then, I'll ask him for his opinion and he will lay them on me. He once told me that buying Jean a saddle is a VERY bad idea.

"I wonder what I should get for Mikasa's cousin." I muttered thoughtfully and punched him lightly in the arm when I saw him not listening to me at all.

"Tsk, no need to punch me. You're so childish." He said, rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at me as we walk.

"Eh! I'm asking you for something and you didn't reply! Of course I would punch you, stupid midget." I said and stuck my tongue out. He's been spacing out for the last ten minutes, I wonder what's up?

He rolled his eyes at me and replied, "What ideas do you have?"

"Well... I don't know anything about him except he's 2 or 3 years older than me, he's a college student, and he's straight. That's it." I replied and pouted. Mikasa left out tons of information about her cousin. Even if she didn't tell me to buy a gift for her cousin, of course I wouldn't just celebrate with them without giving anything. That's not me, that's Ymir.

I remember there was that one time in Thanksgiving. She found out that my parents aren't home again so she sneaked out and went to our house at 11 o'clock in the evening, ditching her family for me and making me pay for eating outside. That damn lesbian!

Speaking of Mikasa's family though, I met Mikasa's uncle a bunch of times and we get along very well. I did notice that he loves firearms and hunting. He even took me to one of his favorite shooting grounds that one time and we had such a good time!

I'm thinking of buying him a gun but I can't because why the hell would an eighteen year old girl need a handgun?

I did notice that Uncle Kenny loves hats so I'm thinking of buying him a black fedora hat.

Mikasa's Aunt Kuchel though... I don't know what gift I should buy her.

"Are you done buying presents for the others?" He asked and put his hands inside his coat pockets. "Not yet. I bought a make up kit for Mikasa, a punching bag for Eren-"

"A punching bag?" He asked me with an amused look and a small grin.

It wasn't such a weird gift, right?

"Yeah! He told me he wanted to go try martial arts so I ordered that online already. Ymir and Krista, hmm... sweaters for couples? What kind of gifts do you get two people hopelessly in love anyway?" I said and rolled my eyes.

The two of them are all over each other, that I feel like my gift for them should be connected with each other or something. The thought of me being a third wheeler again makes me wanna barf.

"I don't know, rings?" He said.

"Meh. Too common."

"How about a necklace locket?" He asked and my eyes turned bright.

Yes, I think that will actually work! I'll get the ugliest photos of them, make it black and white, and put it in the locket. That way, they'll look like they're two people who died! Er... for love.

Heh.

Wait, what if I edited their photos so they'll look like two grandmas?

"What are you smiling at, brat?" He said and slapped me in the cheek lightly.

Oh, it seems like I'm the one who's been too preoccupied. I took his hand off of my cheek and looked away with a scowl in my face.

"Don't touch my clean face with your filthy hand." I said and crossed my arms.