CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Levi's Point of View

The brat suddenly ran off. She must be losing her mind or something.

Leaving the gears to the ground without care, what was she thinking? I couldn't even ask her what the hell happened because I have to clean those gears up.

It's not like I care about her. I'm thinking about what Erwin might make me do for compensation if that brat doesn't choose the Survey Corps. Hell, I think Erwin is planning to give her special treatment just for her skills.

I walked back to the shed to put the gears back in their place when I saw her white long sleeves and training corps jacket in the ground. I picked it up and saw that it's so dirty now.

Filthy brat.

Who the hell let their clothes fall to the ground like that? Seeing her white clothing stained with mud disgusts me. Even then, I can't just let it sit on the ground.

I sighed and went out the shed to find Hange. She might know where the brat is, I'm going to give her these filthy clothes of hers.

I walked on the field and looked around, hoping to find a lunatic who wears eye glasses.

I couldn't find Hange but I did see that Kirschtein kid Y/N has been flirting around with.

"Oi, brats." I called their attention. He's with the boy with freckles and walked towards my direction nervously.

"W-What is it, sir?" The freckled boy asked me.

"You're friends with L/N aren't you?" I asked the two of them and the Kirschtein kid looked at me and said, "Why'd you ask?" He asked smugly.

Quite the guts he have there. With an attitude like that, he and that brat L/N really deserves each other.

"Yeah. Why isn't she with you?" Kirschtein said and crossed his arms. Why does he act like that?

Oh, I see.

He and L/N are together.

"She left. Here's the clothes she left." I put L/N's clothes into his arms and walked away without saying anything. I won't be going the trouble of talking to a bunch of brats. Unlike them, I actually have to get some things done.

I went to the Survey Corps' cabin and saw shitty four eyes filling up some documents in the table.

"Oh, Levi. Why is my bestie not with you?" She asked, taking her eyeglasses off and rubbed her eyes.

"The brat left." I said with a hiss and sat on the vacant seat beside her.

"Eh? Did you pick a fight with her again?" She asked me and gave me a death glare.

"Tss. I didn't." I replied shortly and took some documents to fill up.

"I looked at the food drawer earlier and you still haven't eaten the pudding I bought you a few days ago." She said with a pout as she continued to fill up her documents.

"I don't like sweets." I said and stood up, going to the cabin's inventory. I opened the drawer and took the pudding, put it in a paper bag along with stale bread and a few more snacks.

I think I know where the brat is.

If I'm the reason she won't be joining the scouts, I'll receive an earful from Erwin.

I'm not gonna eat this anyway. Might as well give it to that brat.

"Oy, Levi, where are you going?" Hange asked, looking up from her stacks of papers.