CAPTAIN SHORTY'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL (PART ONE)

A/N:

Because it is our Heichou's birthday, of course I got something up in my sleeve! I've been really quiet about this, with no hints and it has been KILLING me! Lololol.

I'm so freaking excited to posting this and I really hope you guys like it <3

This is a modern AU where Y/N L/N is not that much of a brat, is home alone for the holidays, and is motherfucking single. She decided to celebrate her lonely Christmas with one of her bestfriends, Mikasa Ackerman.

Happy reading!

Y/N L/N's Point of View

The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later.

Really? Up until now they won't answer my calls?

I slumped on the couch of this big ass living room, of a much bigger house we call home. What's the point of having such a grand house if it's devoid of life most of the time? Might as well turn this to a fucking hotel or something. At least this mansion will have some kind of use.

I clicked the remote control a bunch of times, trying to find the right movie to watch in Netflix. This is so boring! I can't even feel the holidays!

Suddenly, the door bell rang from the door and I turned my head to look at it. That must be the delivery guy. I did ordered for pizza a few minutes ago but isn't the delivery too fast?

Nevertheless, I stood up from the comfy couch and head to the door. I didn't bother to look at the monitor and just straight up opened it. There, I didn't see no delivery guy. All I see is a fucking hooker.

"Oh, it's you." I said and rolled my eyes, letting her in.

"You sound so disappointed into seeing me." Ymir said and took off her winter coat and hanged it by the racket.

"What're you doing here? I don't remember inviting you over." I said and went over to the kitchen, getting a jug of milk to drink from the fridge. I poured the milk into a glass and gulped it down.

Ymir laughed slightly and threw herself to the couch and put her arms behind her head, making it as her pillow.

"You know, the same old stuff. They still can't accept that I'm gay. They saw me with Krista at the mall earlier, buying gifts for our families. You guess what happened after." She said and sighed.

I put the drinking glass atop the counter and gave her a side eye. "They threw you out?"

"Nope, but close to that. I went out myself before they could ask me to leave. Aren't I quite the genius?" She joked and even pointed in her temple with a smirk in her face.

"You're far from genius. But I would say that getting out of there is the best idea you've ever thought of." I said and walked over to her in the living room, sitting beside her head.

As I said, this house is huge. And of course, small furniture will look silly inside of it. This couch will probably fit 10 people on each side, and there's three sides of this, shaping it to a letter 'U'.

"You're home alone again. Your parents still aren't back?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes at her and focused on the television. "Nope. When were they even home?" I said bitterly.

I hate them so much.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe this coming holiday? At least your parents let you know they love you. It's not their fault they're just so busy." Ymir said and sat up beside me, looking up at the ceiling with her mouth wide open.