CHAPTER FIFTY

Third Person's Point of View

"Wait, did the Commander Erwin really--?" Eren muttered to himself as he and the rest of trhe Levi Squad run away from the Titan by horse.

An agitated Oluo and Petra noticed him talking to himself and decided to take him out of his trance.

"Hey! Quit spacin' out!" Oluo yelled from Eren's right side.

"Eren! You can think later! We need to go further ahead!" Petra yelled from his left side and looked forward the path they're running on.

"Right!"

Finally, there are out of harm's way, no intelligent Titan is chasing after them anymore.

Their stress levels definitely have lowered for the moment.

-

Back to where the Titan was captured, Erwin Smith, Captain Levi, and Y/N L/N stood on the big tree bark with their blades drawn on both hands.

Levi almost engaged with the Titan when Erwin stopped him from doing so. "Wait, Levi. We need to be extra cautious."

"Waves 2 and 3! Fire! Use the reserves too!" Erwin commanded.

Another set of steely string wires shot out of the wooden apparatus and pierced the Titan's skin further. Even with everything fired to the Female Titan, it continued to cover its nape with its hands.

Erwin and Levi looked at the Female Titan with dark gazes, while Y/N has a relaxed one. She whistled as a smirk formed on her lips, looking down.

"Hey, your Female Titan is a tough bitch, Erwin. I wonder who's inside that nape?" Y/N said with a laid back voice and chuckled to herself after.

"Y/N, get back to your squad. You know what to do." Erwin answered, his voice and posture strict than how he was earlier.

"What the fuck? Don't I get the chance to see the show? Man, you're annoying sometimes." Y/N grumbled and scowled at her commander first before obliging, shooting her omnidirectional wires on the trees to get to her squad mates.

-

"That was commander Erwin's goal from the very start, wasn't it? Still, I can't understand keeping it from rookies, but you guys too?! You've been Scouts a long time!" Eren asked his superiors, Oluo and Petra.

His question came across as rude to his superiors and so, a vein popped on Oluo's forehead.

Oluo hated Eren's frequent questions and so, he yelled at him. "Man, you're annoying!"

"Are you suggesting the commander and the captain don't trust us?!" Petra retorted back, offended by the whole thing.

"N-No, but that's what this means, doesn't it?!" Eren pressed on.

Oluo turned to look at the woman, teeth gritted as he spoke again. "Petra! Knock out his teeth! Switch his front teeth with his back ones!

Y/N graciously landed just behind Oluo and poked him on the side with the blunt side of her blade, making Oluo jump up from surprise.

"Want me to give you a test run, buddy?" Y/N said with a serious voice.

She was just joking but you can't exactly fault Oluo for almost believing her with how serious she seemed.

It's not like she hasn't assaulted him before.

All she did was slap him on the cheeks a few weeks ago and attempted to kill him right after.