2022 VALENTINE SPECIAL (PART SIX) | LAST PART

Y/N L/N's Point of View

"Y/N, we don't have to do this now." Levi complained as I pulled him by the wrist and lead him back to the house. Even with those words, he didn't even try to halt our movement which made me think he wants this just as I do.

"Yes, we should. I am so sick and tired of my parents having a say in my life. They wanna be petty? I can be petty too." I answered him back with a sarcastic grin.

"You're overreacting right now! You should sleep on it first then we can decide tomorrow." He argued once more but my ears are shut now. And when that happens, everything someone tries to tell me doesn't make sense anymore.

It all sounds blah.

"Why does it feel like you're on their side or something? I'm your girlfriend, back me up here." I rolled my eyes at him.

If you're wondering what happened, let me give you a recap.

After smoothing things out with Levi, I realized that we'll need to talk to my parents.

For what, you may ask?

Well, we're telling them that Levi proposed to me and I said yes.

That's right!

They can go ahead and cry about it if they want to. I am breaking the stupid engagement with Mason. He's not the guy I want, Levi is!

But Levi, he feels different about my decision to tell my parents somehow.

As you've heard, he wants me to sleep on it and decide tomorrow if I still want to say it to my parents.

As if waiting for tomorrow will make a difference. It's best that they find out now.

And that lead us to here, where I'm dragging my boyfriend to get back to the party I hate and demand a time with my parents, who I also despise.

The moment we neared the lawn, the booming music of slow, sensual music took over the speakers and greeted us happily. Once we got inside the house, we saw how lively it became since we've left. I actually saw some of my friends having fun.

Opposed to how innocent Krista see herself to be, there she is, pressing her backside to Ymir's on the dance floor, whose hands are on the blonde's hips and grinded her own pelvis as she pressed a few kisses on Krista's neck.

Yuck, those two.

On the other hand, there's Jean who keeps on throwing back shots after shots from their table, a whole tray of shots laying happily on the table. Connie and Sasha cheered him on his drinking while completely different to the chaotic trio, Armin and Annie cuddle next to them, keeping things lowkey.

Mikasa and Eren are on the dance floor, dancing to the music. Eren stood behind Mika with his arms wrapped on her waist lovingly as she threw her head back and settled on the crook of Eren's neck. At least they aren't as disgusting as Krista and Ymir.

When I whipped my head to my right, I saw Reiner with Bert and Marco at another table, mingling with the other guests our age.

And just like earlier who's doing their rounds on the party guests, I saw my parents talking to a petite lady. I can't see who it is because they have their back on us.

Again, I pulled on Levi's wrist, who's now grumbling his voice to death as we went over to interrupt my parents' conversation.

"Yes, isn't she a deary?" My mom told the woman and then laughed.