Zara si dil mein de jagah tu

Today's update is dedicated to karenneethi
Kya bomb phoda hai boss 👏🏻👏🏻 RDX ADX saath saath 🙈
Hats off ❤ Love you for making our love reach Ashdeep

Also, the picture above is for you, Karen 😍

"Aap mere dost banoge, Ayush?" Blinking away the tears that blurred his eyes, Sameer stood up to hide them, and smiled at the little boy who didn't understand the gravity of what he just said.

"Main aapka dost kaise ban sakta hun... aap itne big ho." Ayush raised his brows, craning his neck backwards to look at Sameer.

Sameer held his hand, "Agar hum same ho jaayein toh ban sakte ho?"

Ayush nodded.

Sameer scooped him up, bringing his face at his own eye level, "Ab aap aur main same hain... toh friends?"

Ayush giggled, "Theek hai. Lekin phir aapko mere bday pe aana padega. Kyonki yahan pe abhi mere paas bas two two friends hain... aap three ho jaoge. Saare log clap karke Happy Birthday bolenge toh hi achha wala bday hoga na!"

"Aapka birthday best hoga. Promise... nahi... pakka promise." Sameer patted his cheek, pleased with the shine in his caramel brown eyes... they were so much like Naina.

Ayush clapped, "Wow, phir toh bohot saare log honge. Naina ke saare friends bhi ayenge aur aap bhi."

"Naina ke bhi friends hain yahan?" Sameer hoped none of them was a guy.

"Yahan nahi. Office wale... Vedika, Dhruv, Sanya aur ek aur hai... umm..." Ayush tapped his temple, trying to recall.

"Farhan."

"Haan wohi. Aap unke saath aa jaana. Unko hamara house pata hai." Ayush informed.

Naina came out of the shop to see Sameer holding Ayush, and both of them laughing.

"Oh God! Yeh ladka mujhe job se nikalwayega." She quickly walked over to them.

"Sameer sir, sorry, yeh aapko pareshan kar raha hai. Ayush, neeche utar." She tugged at her brother's arm.

Her voice made Sameer turn to her. As he looked into the hazel eyes, he noticed they lacked the sparkle that Ayush had, or the one she had in her dp. Naina's eyes now looked deep, mysterious... and empty. He swallowed... however much he wanted, he couldn't comfort her, for what he had learnt from Ayush. She was suffering... and she was suffering alone, as her brother was too small to understand the tragic turn of events, let alone share the pain with his sister. He wanted to know how it happened, he wanted to ask her how long back was it... but all he could do was stare at the grief in her eyes in silence.

A voice from behind Naina made him snap out of the contemplation, "Madam ji, lijiye."

Naina narrowed her eyes at the florist who stood with a bunch of white lilies, "Kisne maange hain? Humein nahi chahiye."

The man pointed at Sameer, "Inhone khareede hain aapke liye."

Naina's eyes turned round as she looked back at Sameer.

"No no Miss Naina... yeh toh maine Ayush ke liye gift liya hai." Sameer shook his head vehemently.

The florist gave her an apologetic look, "Sorry madam, zyadatar log... maaf kar dijiye. Lo beta, aapke uncle ka gift aapke liye." He extended the bunch to Ayush.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें