Aankhon se padh lena... dil tujhko chahe bepanah

Congratulations 🎉🎉
And celebrations 💃💃💃💃
Finally our dream has come true 😍 Just seeing the promo with Ashdeep together has given such contentment and ecstasy, don't know what will be the condition when the song comes. Just cannot wait for it 🙈

No words for the title 💞

Ayush was the first one to wake up in the morning... bright and cheerful.

"Good morning mumma papa. Main uthne mein first aa gaya." With a toothy smile he moved his gaze from one to other.

Naina opened her eyes instantly, sitting up in front of her upright son, "Ayush, itni jaldi kyon uth gaya? Teri tabiyat toh theek hai na? Kahin pain ho raha hai?" She touched his forehead, neck and wrist frantically.

He shook his head, "Kuch bhi nahi ho raha. Meri sleep finish ho gayi."

She let out a relieved sigh, and leaned to kiss his forehead, "Buddhu bachha, dara diya mumma ko."

"Main koi ghost banke aaya jo aapko dara diya." He puffed his cheeks, "Buddhu thodi hun main, ma'm ne bola main toh intelligent hun."

Naina rolled her eyes, murmuring in a low voice, "Haan baba tum dono hi ho smart aur intelligent. Buddhu toh main hun. Kal uthte hi Sameer ka drama chalu tha aaj iska ho gaya."

Ayush shifted his attention to Sameer, who was still asleep, "Papa, utho na. Dekho kitni saari morning ho gayi."

Squeezing his eyes hard, Sameer stretched his arms, dragging Ayush towards himself. Grinning, Ayush wrapped his arms around his neck and lied down with him. But when Sameer tried to kiss him, he shirked away.

Sameer's eyes flew open, "Kya hua mere bete ko, papa ko good morning wali kiss nahi doge kya?"

Ayush scrunched his nose, gingerly touching his cheek with index finger, "Aapki beard chubhti hai. Aap isko cut kyon nahi karte?"

His gaze shot to Naina, who bit a corner of her lip. With a lopsided smile, he looked back at Ayush, "Main cut kar leta par kisi se manaa kiya hai."

From the corner of his eye, he could see Naina's alarmed expression as Ayush asked promptly, "Kisne?"

But he didn't look at her, innocently replying to his son, "Woh... mere doctor ne."

Ayush was surprised, "Beard ke liye doctor ke paas jaana padta hai?"

Naina stifled a chuckle under fake cough.

Sameer pressed his lips in a thin line, shrugging, "Beard cut karne se pehle puchna padta hai... doctor se. Woh allow kare tabhi kar sakte hain. Warna doctor gussa bhi ho sakta hai."

Ayush fell silent, thinking about what he had been told. Before he could ask more questions, Naina nudged him, "Chal ab jaldi se naha ke ready ho ja. Yahan ghoomne aaye hain na, baatein baad mein karna."

Ayush happily jumped off the bed, "Main apne aap baathi karunga. Mujhe yeh shower chalana aa gaya."

Previous day, she had explained to him how to operate the complex shower system,

"Naina." Sameer drawled after Ayush was inside the washroom.

She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Mujhe shower chalana nahi aata." He whispered, winking.

Her cheeks warmed up instantly, but she kept a straight face, "Tumhe dimaag chalana toh bohot aata hai. Use it and figure out yourself."

He kept looking at her intently. After a few seconds, she was unable to hold his gaze. With a shy smile, she looked away.

Letting out a smirk, he got up, came to her, and leaned to peck her lips, "Abhi good morning baaki hai."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें