Tere bina meri subah nahi jalti... tere bina meri shaam nahi dhalti

Last update mentioned 'hero ki heroine'... and now whole fd has seen the live... hero and his heroine😌
Bas aur kuch nahi kehna 🤫 just a coincidence

Title is the song 'Soniye' from movie 'Aksar'

Sameer had to leave in the morning with Vivek for some urgent work at office. It was supposed to take not more than an hour or so but once they reached there, one thing after the other called for their attention. It was post noon that they entered the house, which was teeming with people for the mehendi ceremony, after haldi was over in the morning.

Sameer looked around but couldn't find Naina anywhere. He asked Deepika, his mom, few known people too, but no one seemed to give him a satisfactory answer. Anxious, he sprinted up to his room, hoping she was there. She wasn't.

"Offo Naina, kahan ho tum?" He reached for his phone and called up her number.

The phone started to ring somewhere in the room. He turned sharply to find her phone on the dresser. Shaking his head, he quickly freshened up and rushed back down.

"Ramdhari, Naina kahan hai?" He asked the first person he saw at the bottom of stairs.

"Sameer bhaiya, nanaji kaafi der se yahan baithe the toh thode thak gaye the isliye..." He started to explain.

"Nanu ke baare mein mummy ne bata diya. Main tujhse Naina ka puch raha hun." Sameer interrupted him impatiently.

Ramdhari nodded, "Wohi bata rahe hain. Naina bhabhi ne nanaji ko unke kamre mein choda aur ab unke liye kuch khaane ko bana rahi hain. Humne kaha hum bana dete hain lekin woh kehne lagi ki humein aur bhi bohot kaam hai isliye..."

He looked strangely at his Sameer bhaiya who was already running towards the kitchen, "Kamaal hai, pehle sawaal puchte hain phir jawab bhi nahi sunte." Shaking his head, he got back to ensuring that all guests were being served properly.

Halting abruptly at the door of kitchen, Sameer drew in a sharp breath silently, trying to control his heart that had jumped to his mouth at the sight in front of him. Naina was trying to reach for something on the top shelf of the cabinet, her arm outstretched. He had seen her do so earlier too, but the difference was that she was in a saree today. Her pallu gathered over one shoulder, revealing the slender arm in a cut sleeve blouse, and curve of her bare waist in clear view. Sameer felt a dryness in his throat. Her head was tilted backwards, making her open hair fall till much below her waist, but he could see how the saree hugged her perfect figure, making his hands itch to touch her.

He looked back. With the tables of several food items and hot and cold drinks set up outside, no one seemed to be interested in the kitchen. He sneaked up behind her, and reached for her hand which was up in the air. Naina gasped when she felt him behind her.

"Main hun, sweetheart. Don't worry." He whispered against her ear, bringing her hand down.

"Isiliye worried hun... kyonki tum ho." She whispered back, "Aur bahar baaki sab bhi hain."

"Achha." He nuzzled in her hair, placing his hands on the counter on her either side, trapping her, "Itna bharosa hai apne masoom se husband pe?"

She giggled, "Masoom? Yeh masoom harkat toh nahi lag rahi."

"Arre, main toh tumhari help kar raha hun. Bolo kya chahiye uss shelf se." He flicked his head towards the open cabinet.

Naina turned her face to look back at him, a knowing smile on her face. He gave a quick look and smiled innocently.

"Woh tray chahiye, jismein glass ki alag space hai. Jise nanu aaram se bed pe rakh sake." She pointed at a rarely used tray on the side of top shelf.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें