Dil kahe sambhal zara khushi ko na nazar laga

Title is the song 'Khuda jaane' from movie 'Bachna ay haseeno'

The room was engulfed in warm glow which seeped in through curtains when Sameer opened his eyes. His view was marred, owing to the fragrant wisps on his face. He inhaled a long breath, taking in the scent of Naina's hair that spilled in a silky curtain over his face, neck and chest. He titled his head slightly, and all traces of sleep flew out of his eyes.

She was sleeping with her back to him. The quilt was bunched up around her waist, and he got a tempting vision of her glowing smooth back. With her hair spread behind her, partially on him and partially on the pillow, the back was free for him to feast his eyes. He lifted his hand to touch her, but decided to let her sleep some more. She had really taken a lot of efforts for his birthday, surprising him with most unexpected things... right from his favourite cake at the stroke of midnight to the enticing pink nighty. A tremulous excitement coursed through him, thinking about how she looked in that satiny fabric, in his favourite colour on her.

He turned towards her, fisting his hands to keep them to himself. His eyes though, drank in the sight. The way her shoulders curved, the sudden dip at the juncture of waist, velvety smooth skin, a slight indent along the length of her spine... she was perfection indeed. Unable to hold himself any longer, he lightly grazed the back of his fingers from her shoulder to her waist. Instantly, her shoulders scrunched backward.

With a smile, he scooted closer, burying his face in her neck, "Good morning sweetheart."

"Umm... thodi der aur sone do na." She mumbled sleepily.

Her voice sounded husky for different reasons to him, and he snaked his arm around her waist, pressing himself to her back, "Meri neend udda ke tum kaise so sakti ho."

She let out a soft giggle, "Subah subah tumhara cheesy romance shuru ho gaya."

Without a delay of another second, he turned her towards himself, pinning her to the bed, his eyes boring into hers, "Subah subah mere saamne aise dikhogi toh main pagal ho hi jaunga na." His fingers traced her back.

She fluttered her eyes, "Kal se doosre room mein so jaungi... jisse tum subah subah mujhe na dekho."

"Aur main tumhe jaane dunga?" He muttered, flattening his palm on her back.

She arched, closing her eyes and letting out a drawl, "Sameer."

His eyes flickered between her closed eyes to her parted lips. She could make him feel alive in one moment. He also knew how much she longed to be loved, cherished, pampered. It overwhelmed him to take her in his arms, knowing that her desires were in sync with his, her needs were as intense as his, his effect on her was as potent as hers on him.

Her lids parted slowly, feeling no movement from him.

"I'm so madly in love with you Naina." He whispered huskily, moving his thumb over her lower lip.

"I love you too." She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck, making him fall over her completely.

Few moments later, she pushed at his shoulders, "I think kaafi late ho gaya hai. Humein uthna chahiye."

"Uhh... Naina, aaj toh Saturday hai. Aaj koi jaldi nahi. Main soch raha tha... umm... woh pink nighty jaisi aur bhi hain kya?" He lifted his head, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"Woh tumhara birthday gift tha. Next gift next birthday pe. Abhi mujhe..." She struggled to get up.

"Next birthday? Ek saal baad!" He screamed, aghast, "No way. Mujhe pata hota yeh nighty itni se... I mean itni achhi hoti hai toh main pehle hi le aata, kam se kam ek dozen."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें