Mainu rabb mileya sab mileya... jab tu mileya mainu

Title is the song 'Tu mileya' by Darshan Rawal, from the album of same name

When Sameer opened his eyes, the room was aglow with morning light. With a soft smile tugged at his lips, he shut them again and lazily turned to the side, his arm falling on the warm body he could feel next to him. His brows furrowed when he encountered a silky rustle. Naina usually wore comfortable cotton tshirts to bed. His mind clouded when he instantly opened his eyes and found her sleeping in what appeared to be a suit. Why was Naina dressed up!

The grogginess of sleep cleared as his eyes roved over the pink suit... and he sat up with a start. Quickly, he looked into his phone to check the time. It was past eight in the morning. Realisation sank in... he had fallen asleep before Naina came back to the room after sargi.

"Gadha hun main." He smacked the back of his head. He had been waiting for her, to get some moments before the sun came up, but lost the chance by falling asleep. A frown appeared on his face, thinking about the distance he would have to keep with her the whole day, in spite of it being a holiday... because, according to her, the fast would magically break if he tried to get close.

Or probably the fast started only after she left the bed. To try his luck, he shifted more towards her, and stealthily slipped one hand under her waist, planning to drag her in his arms.

"Kya kar rahe ho Sameer." Naina mumbled in a heavy voice, turning on her back which brought some distance between them.

"Good morning bol raha hun... apne style mein." His heart fluttered at her sleep laden voice.

She slowly opened her eyes, a smile erupting on her face, and spread her arms. Before Sameer could react to the invitation, the smile vanished, and her eyes widened as she noticed her pink sleeves.

"Oh God! Aaj toh mera fast hai." With a jerk she sat up.

"Tum bhool gayi thi?" It was his turn to widen his eyes.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Tumhe yaad tha na."

His nose wrinkled as he muttered, "Ab kya fayda. Sone se pehle yaad rakhna chahiye tha mujhe. Pata nahi kaise neend aa gayi. Tumne uthaya kyon nahi?"

"Tum itne cute lag rahe the sote hue, isliye disturb nahi kiya." She pinched his cheek playfully and slid off the bed. Watching her vanish into the washroom, he rubbed his cheek thoughtfully... if a pinch was allowed, why kiss was forbidden.

He was still sulking when she came out after her bath.

"Sameer, ab muh phulana chodo aur naha ke ready ho jao." She said in a stern voice.

Grabbing his towel, he stomped into the washroom.

Waving her head at his antics, Naina started to get ready.

"Mummmaaa." Ayush barged in when she was all dressed up in a flared red kurta, her wrists filled with bangles.

Ayush stopped in the center of the room, a wide smile on his face, "Mumma, aap ekdum TV wali aunty jaisi beautiful ho."

Sameer, who had just stepped out after his bath, wearing only a track pant, let out an exhale, staring at her wistfully, "Unse bhi zyada... bohot beautiful."

Naina walked upto Ayush, and bent down to kiss his cheek, "Thank you baby. Teri mumma hun na, isliye beautiful hun."

Ayush beamed, "Haan. Pata hai, dadi maa jo new jeans laayi hain usme main kitna handsome lagta hun... Deepu bua ne kaha Ayush toh hero ban gaya."

Naina poked his forehead, "Hero banne ke liye sirf achhe kapde nahi chahiye, good boy banke rehna hota hai."

Placing his hands on waist, Ayush frowned, "Main good boy nahi hun?"

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें