Koi bhi aisa lamha nahi hai... jisme mere tu hota nahi hai

Title is a song 'Haan tu hai' from movie 'Jannat'

Naina was working on a report when her phone indicated a message. She gave a glance to the name of the sender, having no intention of interrupting her work.

Sameer.

Quickly, she opened it.

Tumhara lunch kab khatam hoga

She typed back, 'Lunch toh kabka ho gaya. Main Rathore Enterprises ki report bana rahi hun.'

His reply came instantly, 'Report baad mein. Pehle mera lunch.'

With a mischievous smile, she answered, 'Toh tum apna lunch khatam kar lo. Kisne roka hai.'

She waited for what she already knew, 'Lunch ke baad ka meetha chahiye. Akele kaise kha sakta hun.'

The message was followed by a sad emoji. Her eyes shining, she started typing, 'Actually chaar din baad meri shaadi hai. Isliye maine socha meetha avoid karun. Aakhir shaadi mein achha lagna chahiye na... kahin moti ho gayi toh
Isliye aaj se maine meetha band kar diya hai.'

She could well imagine his bewildered expression, and then the twisting of lips in frustration.

'Nainaaaaaa.:

Even the message screamed in his sulking voice.

'Bye Mr Maheshwari. Aap bhi kaam kijiye aur mujhe bhi karne dijiye.' She typed with a smirk on her face.

Sameer pouted, looking at the chat window. He could have gone to her right away had nanu not asked him to come to his room in five minutes. It was only after his meeting did he manage to corner her when he went to her cabin on the pretext of giving the files that nanu had handed to him.

Naina was not left with any excuse when he locked the door. But she couldn't deny that such stolen moments were indeed exciting.

"Sameer, main aaj aadhe ghante pehle nikal jaungi. Market se Ayush ke school ke liye kuch saaman lena hai." She informed him before he was leaving her room.

"Main saath chalta hun." He proffered.

"Tum yahan ka kaam dekh lo. Yeh main akele kar sakti hun. Dono jaldi jayenge toh achha nahi lagega. Nanu bhi nahi hain aaj office mein." She advised.

Sameer agreed to her argument. Since they both would be on leave, there was quite a bit of work that needed to be completed.

When Sameer reached home, he found a few unknown people moving around the main gate and garden area. Looked like they were setting up something. He thought of asking nanu later who had left office after meeting today as he had to personally give invitation to some important people. Sameer went up to his room. He frowned at the unwelcoming emptiness.

"Isse achha main room mein rahunga hi nahi." He muttered to himself, coming out of the washroom after changing into comfortable clothes.

He first walked out to the terrace to put his towel on the stand. For a moment, he was shocked when he saw a person on the outer side of terrace grill.

"Kaun ho tum? Yahan kya kar rahe ho?" He asked in a harsh voice.

The person stopped what he was doing, scared of his rough tone, "Bade sahab ne lightein lagane ko bola hai bhaiya ji."

Sameer mellowed down, "Oh achha. Lekin abhi toh andhera hone wala hai. Din mein lagana. Kahin gir gaye toh."

"Nahi bhaiya ji seedhi laga ke kar rahe hain. Bade sahab ne aaj aur kal mein hi poori sajawat khatam karne ko bola hai. Isliye hamare maalik ne kaha aath baje tak kaam karna hai." The person explained.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें