Uljhan bhi hun teri uljhan ka hal bhi hun main

The title is a verse from the song 'Mere naam tu' from movie 'Zero'

When the bell rang, Ayush quickly opened the door to find Bhalla aunty's servant.

"Ayush baba, Naina didi kahan hain? Aunty ne bheja hai humein, help karne ko." Roshni peered inside.

Ayush pointed towards the kitchen. Both helpers walked to the kitchen door.

"Didi, aunty ne kaha hai abhi bachche aane wale hain toh hum dono aapki madad karein. Aap bata do kya karna hai. Aunty ne bola hum wapas neeche gaye toh woh humein hi dantengi." Kamal narrated the instructions they had been given.

At first, Sameer wasn't happy with the intrusion. But when he thought about it, he felt it was better that Naina would have someone to talk to, besides him. He had seen her expression... she was too stunned, at herself. He knew she needed time to understand that her heart was doing the talking too. For now, it was enough for him that she reached out to him... without thinking.

Naina was relieved too. Having more helping hands meant Sameer  wouldn't insist on doing things. She could maintain her distance. He was here as a guest for Ayush. She chided herself for accepting his offer of help when he came in the morning. She should have refused then and there. Nothing could be done now.

Once she explained the placement of dishes, Roshni and Kamal quickly arranged everything on the table outside.

"Ayush, aadhe ghante mein tere friends aa jayenge. Chal jaldi se naha ke ready ho ja." Without looking at Sameer, Naina directed her brother.

After Ayush vanished into his room, Naina dialled a number.

"Bhaiya, aur kitni der? Party khatam hone ke baad bhejenge kya... haan toh chaar baje kaha tha abhi sadhe chaar ho gaye hain... mujhe dus minute mein ghar pe chahiye, mujhe nahi pata." It was the first time Sameer had heard her talking harshly to someone.

"Kya laana hai, Naina? Main le aata hun." He offered in a soft voice.

She shook her head, going to the kitchen, "He's sending it right away."

Within ten minutes, a person was at their door with inflated banner of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', in multicolored foil balloons. It was placed in the centre of wall, under the balloons. Naina stepped back and eyed the room. It was bursting with colour... streamers, balloons, flowers, food items... everything enveloped the place with rainbow effect, exactly the way Ayush wanted.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें