Dheeme dheeme jal rahi thi khwahishen

Sorry about yesterday

Title is the song 'Parvardigara' from movie 'Fitoor'

If Sameer felt a feverish excitement at Naina's brazen stance, he was a bit confounded too. She was uneasy at the slight contact of his forearms with her belly moments back... but now her eyes glimmered with unknown promise. He wasn't sure what she meant.

"Sameer, tumne pucha tha na main kya karna chahti hun apni shaadi mein... main har rasm sabse pehle tumhare saath karna chahti hun. Jaise hamari shaadi sabse pehle sirf hum dono ki yaad hai, aise har rasm bhi hum dono ke liye special banani hai mujhe. Haldi mehendi, jo alag alag hoti hai dulha dulhan ke liye, woh hamare liye ek saath hogi."

Hearing her clearly say what she wants to do brought a sense of exultation to his heart, "Jo tum chahti ho wohi hoga."

"Bas thodi der... barah baje naya din shuru hoga, hamari haldi ka." She stated with a triumphant glimmer in her eyes.

"Mehendi bhi toh kal hi hai Naina... shaam ko. Woh kaise karenge ek doosre ke saath? Din mein thodi aa sakta hun tumhare room mein." He voiced his concern.

There was a knowing smile on her face, "Mehendi bhi saath mein hogi. Woh tum mujhpe chod do."

He leaned to get closer to her face, "Maine toh khud ko tumhare hawale kar diya hai. Ab tum jo chaho, jaise chaho... sab hoga."

"Achha? Sab?" When her one brow quirked up, he was again filled with a tickling anticipation.

"Haan... sab." His voice dropped to a whisper.

"Then take it off." She looked straight into his eyes, clutching his sweatshirt.

"Huh?" He was stunned, not sure he had heard her correct.

Her eyes were filled with innocent concern, "Haldi lag gayi toh daag reh jayega, Sameer. Haldi ka daag jaata nahi hai."

He had no qualms about taking his shirt off, but he could not leave the chance to tease her, "Daag toh tumhare kapdon pe bhi lag jayenge."

The look on her face did not change, "Daag se tumhe problem hai, mujhe nahi."

He held her arm, pulling her with force to make her crash into him, "Tumse mile hue kisi bhi nishaan ko main daag nahi... pyar ki nishani manunga... deke toh dekho."

His raspy voice did make her heart go into a frenzied rhythm, yet she looked into his eyes with the same intensity that she could see in their inky depths.

"Toh... tum yeh kehna chahte ho ki tum yeh sweatshirt nahi nikaloge?" Her challenging tone again left him amazed.

In one swift motion, he pulled both, the sweatshirt and tshirt under it, over his head and flung them away. His eyes bore into hers, "Ab theek hai?"

She glanced at the clock behind her. Leaving him standing in the middle of the room, she walked to the dresser and brought the bowl. Sameer was surprised when she dipped two fingers in it and spread on her one cheek, then other.

"Ab theek hai." She smiled, and placed the bowl back on the dresser.

"Naina, haldi khud ko nahi lagani hoti. Tum mujhe lagao." Sameer extended his hand to take the bowl again, but she stopped him.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, she raised herself. Sameer held his breath when she softly rubbed her cheek against his, first on one side then other. When she moved back, her face beamed with pride.

"Ab meri turn." He grabbed her waist.

Naina held his wrists and moved his hands away, "I'm not done yet."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें