Betabiyan bechainiyaan hain jawaan

First of all, sorry for the delay in posting. Internet issues

Title is the song 'O bekahbar' from movie 'Action Replay'

Nanu called Sameer and Naina to his cabin the moment they reached office. A new client from Mumbai had sent some feedback which seemed quite relevant for that market since the winters in that part of the country were completely different from Delhi.

Sameer wanted to see if the changes could be incorporated in other regions as well, "Nanu, hum poore western zone ki report bana lete hain. Inka suggestion sensible hai. We should think about it."

"Report main bana deti hun. It'll be ready in two hours." Naina offered.

Nanu smiled, "Theek hai beta. Bana ke Sameer ko dikha dena. Agar kuch issue ho toh mujhe bata dena. Main tab tak inn clients se baat karke dekhta hun abhi wale terms ko kaise adjust kar sakte hain."

Once the report was done, Naina mailed it to Sameer. But there were a few things she wanted to clarify. She went to his room.

"Waise toh hum present stock ke saath yahan ke regions mein continue kar sakte hain, lekin do jagah maine mark ki hain jahan humein jaldi se jaldi new supplies bhejni padengi." She clarified the markings after he opened the reports on his laptop.

"Jo yellow se mark kiya hai?" He looked at the various coloured markings on his screen.

Naina walked towards his chair, and checked the report appearing in his window, "Yellow nahi, yeh side wale do zone hain."

Since she had not marked them with colour, Sameer was not able to locate them.

Stepping ahead to get closer to the table, she leaned a little to point at the screen. Same moment, Sameer swiveled his chair to speak to her. Her leg knocked against the arm of his chair, and Naina lost her balance. Sameer grabbed her waist, breaking the fall. With him still seated, she clutched his shoulders to prevent herself from landing in his lap, though she was leaning on him.

"Wow, aaj toh meri biwi bohot meherbaan hai mujhpe." His eyes glinted, as he whispered against her throat which was just a few inches from his lips.

Naina was flushed with a deep red on her cheeks, "Sameer, please chodo. Hum office mein hain."

"Maine kahan kuch kiya? Hamesha ki tarah tum hi tum hi gir padi mujhpe." He chuckled.

She frowned, "Apni marzi se thodi giri hun. Aur galti tumhari bhi thi. Chair kyon shift ki?"

Her pony had slipped over her shoulder, now falling on his neck. Her lips were close to his forehead. He inhaled deeply, "Aisi galti main roz kar sakta hun. Naina, kya tum roz aise hi mujhpe gir sakti ho?"

"Sameer, kya kar rahe ho. Let me get up." She squirmed as his lips skimmed over her neck.

His hold slackened as he was lost in her warmth and intoxicating scent. Naina's effort to get up failed when her heel slipped again, due to her position... and she fell flat on Sameer. The impact made the high back of his chair tilt backward, with him lying on it, and Naina over him.

He closed his arm around her, other hand moving to her face to rest below her ear as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb, his eyes moving over her flushed face.

"Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai... ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai." His voice was thick with filmy accent.

Naina felt the uneasiness of their awkward position dissipate at his attempt to speak like the actor. With a smile, she raised a brow, "Khud ko Shahrukh samajh rahe ho kya?"

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें