Dekhu main chahe jise... dikhta hai yaara sirf tu

Title is the song 'Sirf tu' from movie 'Pranaam' which was incidentally Randeep's debut movie

Sameer struggled with the top button of his white Jodhpuri blazer, unable to close it.

"Naina, dekho na yeh button lag hi nahi raha." He hollered, going near the washroom door where Naina was getting dressed.

After a silence of few seconds, she stood in the doorway, hands on waist, "Sameer, tum na, Ayush se bhi chote ho jaate ho kabhi kabhi. Abhi usko ready karke aayi hun lekin woh bhi itna shor nahi machata jitna tum karte ho. Idhar aao."

He stepped right in front of her hastily. While her fingers worked around his neck, his eyes took in the dressing gown she had worn over her outfit for the wedding. The overlapping panels did not even reveal the colour. All he could see was her slender neck, with hair piled up on top of her head. His eyes moved to her face, which was slightly scrunched as she tried to fix the button. Her long, dark lashes appeared to be resting on her translucent cheeks, in sharp contrast. Though she hadn't put any makeup on yet, she was glowing.

Before his hand, that had started coming up to graze her cheek could reach its destination, she finished her job, and smiled at him in satisfaction, "Ho gaya. Ab jao aur papa ki help karo. Aur haan, Rohan ko bhi dekh lena..." Her lips curled in a teasing smile, "...uska button nahi lag raha toh laga dena."

"Rohan khud ready ho jayega. Pehle main bhi toh hota tha." Sameer winked.

Naina's brows went up, "Oh! Toh yeh drama tha."

He gave a mischievous wink, "Drama nahi pyar hai jaan. Tumhe dekhe bina neeche kaise jaa sakta hun."

She chuckled, pushing him away as he leaned towards her, "Ab jao. Tumhare bhai ki shaadi hai, thodi responsibility tum bhi lo."

"Biwi ka hukm hai toh manna hi padega." He bowed dramatically, making the tinkle of her laughter resonate in the room.

He placed a quick peck on her lips and left her gaping behind him in shock as he sprinted out of the room.

First he went to Rohan's room. The groom was all dressed, brushing his hair. He accompanied Sameer to the living room where almost the entire family and invited guests were enjoying snacks and tea. Vivek and Vishakha were checking the things that had to be taken to Preeti's house. He helped Ramdhari to place the needed items in car before meeting some people who had just arrived.

"Arre Sameer, woh envelopes kahan hain jo Preeti ki cousins ko dene ke liye Naina ne banaye the? Puch ke aa jaldi." Vishakha asked in a harried voice, after checking the packets on the table.

"Main dekhta hun." Sameer rushed back to his room.

And he was so glad he did.

Naina stood with her back to the mirror, twisting her neck, as she tried to tie the dori of her blouse. In the reflection, he could see that unlike her other blouses, this one had three doris. She had tied the top and bottom one but wasn't able to secure the middle dori. His eyes roved over her frame. He loved her in all colours, but pink on her always left him entranced, making him weak in the knees. The bright pink saree had golden embroidery at the pallu and shimmering golden borders. Her lipstick colour matched her saree, making his heart jump to his mouth. If only...

Her cheeks were flamed with the same hue due to the efforts she was putting. Her lashes were darker than usual, making the caramel of her eyes turn lighter. Her hair were tied up from front, in a different style, but left open at the back, which presently were put over one shoulder, to avoid getting tangled in those enticing doris. Big jhumkas adorned her ears, grazing her cheeks with every movement. A long, elaborate necklace added to her royal look.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें