Nigaahon ki dooriyaan

Congratulations everyone 🎊🎉 Ashi has hit 1 Million on insta ❤ so happy and proud 💃💃
Hamari Naina 🥰🤗

Nanu picked up his phone to call up Rohan. He informed him about the incident and asked him to make sure that Naina was comfortable, "Agar usse driver ke saath ghar bhejna hai toh main bol deta hun, Raju neeche hi hai."

He nodded at what Rohan said before putting the phone down. All Sameer wanted at this moment was to run to her, to comfort her, assure her, help her... and take her home if she wanted.

"Nanu, aapko lagta nahi driver ke saath bhejne ki jagah agar koi jaana pehchana... matlab woh dari hui hai aur Raju ko jaanti nahi toh..." He put forth his thoughts hesitantly.

"Arre haan, theek keh raha hai tu. Main Rohan ko hi bol deta hun. Agar uske doston mein se koi jaa sake toh achha hoga nahi toh Rohan aaj Naina ko drop kar dega." Nanu again dialled the same number.

Sameer closed his eyes in frustration, yet again cursing the day when he had asked nanu to select Naina for Rohan... as his assistant... he corrected himself immediately.

Naina still appeared shaken when Rohan went to her, but she assured him that she would go on her own, after completing the report she was working on.

"Arre Sameer, yeh tera kya haal hua hai." Having taken care of everything, finally nanu's gaze fell on Sameer's appearance.

He glanced down at himself, to notice the stains of blood on the back of his hands... and on his blazer and shirt. His eyes widened.

"Kamaal ho gaya... shayad pehli baar aisa hua hai ki tere kapdon pe daag lag gaye aur tujhe pata hi nahi chala. Waah mere sher, mujhe nahi pata tha tujhe fighting ka itna shouk hai ki iske chakkar mein apni saalon purani sanak bhi bhool gaya." Nanu chuckled at his dumbfounded expression.

When Sameer didn't respond, nanu rolled his eyes, knowing what would come, "Ab tu bhi ghar hi chala ja. Inn daag wale kapdon ke saath aur kuch toh hoga nahi tujhse."

"Yeh... yeh kapde nahi pehen sakta. Main abhi change karta hun." Sameer took off his blazer and tie immediately, giving a disgusted look to the marks on his white shirt.

He cleaned his hands thoroughly after coming to his room. Throwing away the stained clothes carelessly on the chair, he changed into the spare shirt that he always kept in office.

"Pata nahi Naina ghar gayi ya nahi... ja ke puch lun kya ek baar? Lekin usse aisa na lage ki main... matlab kahin galat na samajh le. Oh God! Kaash Naina mere office mein hoti... usse khud safely drop karke aata. Abhi kaise puchu... Rohan, nanu, even Naina ko awkward lagega." Rolling his sleeves, Sameer moved about in frustration.

Eventually, he couldn't hold on any longer, and rushed out to the lift. Rohan was working in his room when he knocked at his open door.

"Arre bhai! Aap yahan? You need something?" Rohan gave him a surprised look.

"Woh main... puchna tha... ghar... ghar nahi chalna kya?" Sameer was suddenly conscious of directly asking about Naina.

Rohan glanced at his phone screen, "Abhi che bajne mein 15 minute hain, bhai. Aur aap toh nanu ke saath jaoge na... aap chaho toh nikal jao. Mujhe yeh report bhejni hai Mumbai. Abhi abhi Naina complete karke deke gayi hai."

Grabbing the chance, Sameer straightened, "Oh! Naina... Naina chali gayi?"

Rohan nodded, "Bas abhi abhi... paanch minute pehle."

"She's... she's fine na? Matlab woh shayad darr gayi thi... shayad kuch zyada hi." Sameer recalled her white face and shivering hands.

Rohan flicked up his brows, "I think so. Jab nanu ka phone aaya aur main uske paas gaya tab zyada disturbed thi lekin abhi theek thi. I asked her if she wanted me to drop her. Usne kaha she's fine,woh chali jayegi."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें