Aansu tere saare meri palkon pe sajaa de

Title is the song 'Kuch iss tarah' by Atif Aslam from movie 'Genius'

When Sameer came to their room after dinner, he looked around for the shopping bags. There was no trace of even a single one. Thinking that maybe Naina had put away everything in the cupboard, he checked everywhere, but could not find any of the items they had bought today. As soon as they had reached home, nanu had asked him to come to the library. He and nanu, along with Vivek and Rohan from Mumbai, had a video meet with the lawyers. Though Sameer had resolved the matter, lawyers wanted all of them to be absolutely clear about the terms before the documents were presented in the court. Any discrepancy from their side could weaken their case. Meeting lasted till they were finally summoned for dinner.

Though he was dying to be with her, Sameer had not got a chance to even talk to Naina after reaching home. Even in the car, she seemed to be preoccupied. He wondered if it was because of what happened in the trial room. But she didn't appear offended at that time. Should he ask her, or should he straightaway apologise or maybe, wait for her to say something.

The sound of door made him look up.

"Abhi phir se meeting kyon thi? Tumne toh kaha tha sab discuss ho gaya hai." Naina asked in a distressed voice.

His face relaxed in a smile, "Kuch nahi bas papa aur Rohan ke saath bhi points share karne the. Nothing to worry about. Tum itni pareshan kyon ho rahi ho iss case ke liye?"

"Case ke liye nahi, tumhare liye. Yeh poora week tum kitne tensed the. Na theek se sona na khana. Mujhe achha nahi lag raha ki main kuch help nahi kar paa rahi." Her eyes reflected her concern.

Cupping her face, he drew her closer, "Tum hi toh help kar rahi ho. Tumhe dekh ke, tumhe apni baahon mein leke... meri saari tension ek second mein phurr ho jaati hai."

"Phurr?" She chuckled.

He nodded, and took her in a tight hug, "Bas tum aise hi mujhe hug karti raha karo."

She wrapped her arms around him, "Woh toh main karungi hi. Mujhe achha lagta hai."

"Umm... aur kya accha lagta hai?" He moved a little, to look at her face.

"Sab kuch. Ab mujhe sab kuch achha lagta hai. Tum baarish ki tarah aaye ho meri life mein... tumhare aane se jaise har rang dhul ke naya ho gaya." Her eyes glittered with happiness.

He lifted one hand to touch her cheek with his knuckles, "Mujhe toh sirf ek hi rang nazar aa raha hai."

"Kaunsa?" She gave him a puzzled look.

"Green. Pehle uss saree mein... aur aaj lehenge mein... green colour ne meri jaan le li." He uttered in a low voice.

Her cheeks flamed instantly, the moments playing again in her mind.

"Naina, you looked so beautiful. Main ek baar phir se tumhe... uss lehenge mein dekhna chahta hun." His hand moved to her neck, fingers threading in her hair as he rubbed her jaw with his thumb.

"Saare bags mummy ne alag room mein rakhwa diye. Woh lehenga... woh bhi unmein hai." She stated, her eyes lowered to his chest.

He closed his eyes. The image was as clear as he had seen then.

"Agar har shopping trip aisi hogi toh main... I'll go crazy Naina." He murmured, nuzzling into her hair while his hands clutched her waist to pull her closer. Her hands rested on his shoulders.

As he breathed against her ear, her senses seemed to understand just one thing... him. He engulfed her completely. His strong distinct scent was in her every breath, his heart hammered in the same rhythm as hers when their bodies pressed against each other, his lips found the sensitive spot behind her ear, making her knees turn to jelly. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as his lips trailed over her jaw. She waited... till he reached the corner of her mouth. When he stopped, she tilted her head slightly, brushing her lips over his. That was all he needed. In a flash, he was kissing her fiercely, with all his control snapping when her lips moved frantically with him. He had waited one week for this moment... one full week. And now, when the moment was here, a potent fire started building in his body, spreading through him, causing his ears to ring and his heart to thud erratically. Her hands slipped behind his neck, tugging at his hair to pull him closer. He bit her lower lip, making her gasp, and grabbed the chance to deepen the kiss, reaching every corner of her mouth. Her response was mind blowing. She was giving as much as she was taking. It was only their third kiss, but she wasn't unsure anymore. It was like they knew each other since forever... and it was natural for them to kiss so passionately, knowing how to please the other. Sameer was dazed by her passion. He could have never thought she would be so responsive. And it fuelled his desire even more. When they eventually broke the kiss, his lips refused to let go of the contact with her skin. While his hands fiddled with the hem of her tshirt, eager to feel her skin, his lips left a trail of kisses on her neck. The thought that he had kissed her on this very part when she was wearing the green lehenga made him go for the same spot again. She hissed, feeling the same pain. He blew over it, then inhaled her intoxicating scent. He was ready to go back to her lips when she suddenly stiffened in his arms. Only then he realised that his palms now rested on her bare skin, under the tshirt. His thumb was over her belly, while other hand was in the small of her back. And she stiffly stood with her eyes squeezed shut.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें