Main faqeer teri kurbat ka... tujhse tu maangu re

"I'm sorry sir lekin six rooms ek saath available nahi the. Aapke chaar rooms ek villa mein hain aur do uske thoda aage. Waise teen rooms mein already aapke friends check in kar chuke hain." A man at the front desk informed Sameer when they reached Westin Resort in Gurgaon.

"Check in kar chuke?" Preeti was surprised. It was unlike Sanjay and Raghav to be anywhere on time.

Sameer nodded, "Sanjay ne bataya tha. Subah shoot se wapas aake woh seedhe yahin aa gaya tha. Aur Raghav airport gaya tha. Pallavi ko pick up karke woh bhi direct aa gaya."

"Pallavi bhi aayi hai? Mujhe bataya kyon nahi?" Preeti beamed.

Naina felt a sinking feeling. So, it was finally happening. Pallavi... a name she hadn't heard earlier. She was the girl.

Preeti shook her, finding her lost, "Naina, kahan kho gayi? Chalein?"

"Uh..haan." She quickly followed others towards the golf cart that waited to take them to their rooms.

The resort was spread over a very large lush green area. Rooms were separate villas of red brick buildings, situated at little distance from each other. Manicured lawns all around, with flowering plants and thick trees gave the place a crisp, tranquil feel. Golf carts were used to move around as everything was a little away from each other to give privacy to each section.

There were two villas booked for them. One had two rooms each on the ground and first floor while the other had only ground floor rooms. Larger one was already partially occupied by their three friends. It had a common meeting room on first floor. Preeti asked Sameer to take the fourth room while she and Naina took the other villa which was few meters ahead. Though Sameer wasn't happy at the prospect of staying away from Naina, there was no way he could manage to shift next to her. After freshening up, Preeti and Naina, along with Ayush, went over to the common room where others were waiting for them.

Naina felt a strange nervousness increasing within her with every step she took towards the room.

"Hello people. Look who's here." Preeti announced with exuberance, making three heads turn towards her.

First person Naina noticed was a beautiful, elegant girl who flashed a beatific smile to Preeti before rushing to meet her at the door. Naina stood transfixed at the perfection that the girl was. Taller than Preeti, and even her, she was no less than a model. Her long, silky hair fell behind her back in a shiny mass, making her round, glowing face look more striking in contrast. With her exquisite features and dark eyes, she seemed to be a perfect match to Sameer.

"Aur yeh hai Naina." The mention of her name brought her back with a jolt.

"Hey Naina. I'm Pallavi." The girl extended a slim hand, smiling warmly.

"Hi. I'm..."

"Tumhe kaun nahi jaanta. Main toh kabse wait kar rahi thi tumse milne ka, balki hum sab. Sameer ke muh se itni tareef suni hai tumhari." Pallavi said excitedly. Naina searched her eyes to see if there was any sarcasm behind her... but Pallavi seemed to hide it perfectly if indeed there was some.

Sameer tried to do damage control, "Ab... ab Naina itni achhi hai apne kaam mein toh uske kaam ki praise karni hi padegi na. Sirf main hi nahi nanu bhi kehte hain. She is very talented."

Pallavi glared at him, "Tum har baat mein kaam ko lane ka bahana mat dhundo. Aur agar ek baar bhi office ya meeting ka naam liya na toh swimming pool mein dhakka de dungi."

Sameer frowned, twisting his hands in exasperation, "What the hell... pool wali baat ke liye blackmail karna allowed nahi hai."

Preeti held Naina's hand and dragged her inside the room, "Inko chod. Chal main tujhe Sanjay Raghav se milwati hun."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें