Aaj ki party meri taraf se

Happy 2 Years of Samaina's wedding ❤

The title song is not related to update, but to my state of mind 😍😂

Sameer was waiting in the room when Naina came out with Ayush.

"Sameer, aapka house toh bohot nice hai." Ayush exclaimed when they went out, glancing around as they crossed the passage to reach the large hall.

"Yeh toh bas ek room hai. Tum dekhoge mera ghar?" Sameer smiled, looking down at him.

He bobbed his head, eyes dancing with excitement.

"Uh... Naina you want to come? Ya tum yahan wait karogi?" When Sameer realised Naina wasn't following them after he had taken two steps, he halted and asked her.

She didn't want to go... but letting Ayush alone with Sameer, in a house full of exclusive and apparently quite expensive artifacts... she couldn't risk any embarrassment in her first, maybe the only visit to her boss's house.

"I'll come." She stated, walking ahead to reach them.

Ground floor had a number of rooms besides the hall and guest room they had seen. Two more bedrooms, one belonging to senior Mr Maheshwari and another for Vishakha and Vivek were at the end of the passage. There was a larger room, which had been turned into a library.

"Office se related koi kaam hota hai toh hum log yahin karte hain. Nanu kehte hain apne room ko jahan tak ho sake office ki tensions se free rakhna chahiye." Sameer explained, pointing at a big desk with a few chairs on its either side.

"Yeh saari books padhte ho aap? Itni saari toh papa ke paas bhi nahi hain." Ayush took a complete circle, standing at the same spot as his eyes took in the huge collection.

Sameer gave a questioning look to Naina.

"Papa was fond of reading." She said in a quiet voice.

Sameer shifted his attention to Ayush again, "Saari toh nahi bas thodi si padhi hain maine. Jab tum bade ho jaoge toh padh sakte ho. Okay?"

He dipped his head slowly, still in awe.

When they went up the stairs, he animatedly told Sameer about similar stairs in their old house.

"Mera aur Naina ke rooms bhi upar jaake the. Abhi wale ghar jaise bahar se nahi, hamari stairs bhi aise house mein thi." He hopped with ease, talking non stop.

Sameer could well imagine, as he had seen some pictures on Naina's insta.

"Yeh mera room hai." Pushing open a door, he took Ayush in his room.

"Wow, aapke paas guitar bhi hai? Aur boxing bhi!" Ayush ran around, checking everything.

Naina stopped at the door when Sameer revealed that the room was his. She waited, keeping an eye on Ayush from the door.

"Main yeh glove pehnu?" Ayush picked up the boxing glove, eyeing it with interest.

Sameer pursed his lips, "Yeh toh bohot bada hai tumhare liye. Hum tumhare size ke leke aayenge... gloves bhi aur punching bag bhi. Tab pehen lena. Lekin tab tak aise bhi try kar sakte ho."

With a smile, Sameer landed a softer punch on the bag, holding it immediately so it doesn't swing to hurt Ayush.

"Abhi main karun?" Ayush looked at him.

Sameer taught him how to roll his fist, and kept holding the bag while Ayush punched it.

Elated, he turned to Naina, "Dekho Naina, maine boxing seekh li."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें