Kya khoob rabb ne kiya... bin maange itna diya

Title is the song 'Hansi ban gaye' from movie 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'

Dressed in a black blazer with black trousers, Ayush looked cute and adorable with his bowtie. He was initially in awe of the massive venue and number of people, but eased up soon as everyone admired him when nanu, Vivek or Vishakha introduced him to people as their grandson. But he was happiest when Deepika's friends got friendly with him, and he could play with them.

When the official photographer asked the newly wed couple to pose for pictures, Sameer waved at Ayush after getting a few clicked.

The photographer was reluctant, "Relatives ke saath baad mein le lenge. Abhi humein sirf aap dono ke shots lene hain."

"He's my son." Sameer said curtly, "Mujhe hamari pictures saath mein chahiye."

The photographer was taken aback for a moment, then presuming it to be second marriage for him, went about taking the pictures with three of them. The session was followed by several more clicks with all family members and friends separately and together.

"Bhabhi, aap aaj bilkul fairy lag rahi ho." Deepika gushed after posing for pictures with Naina.

Naina had worn a silk gown in midnight blue, with silver sprinkling all over, like stars in the night sky, with leafy detailings on one shoulder and one side of the waist. The rich, deep colour contrasted with her smooth, bare arms in the sleeveless design. Her hair had been piled up to make a high pony, which was curled up at ends to make it look softer. A puffed up hairstyle, with few wavy tendrils falling on the face gave her an elegant look, along with contemporary onyx jewellery. But what had captivated Sameer were the thickly lined eyes and pale pink lips. He couldn't take his eyes off her when she had stepped out of the room where she was getting ready.

The floor length gown matched with Sameer's tuxedo, which had similar shade on the silk blazer, mixed with black. He had combined it with a black shirt. The gelled hair added to his suave look, making him appear both polished and boyish at the same time when he grinned with genuine happiness.

They were absolutely ravishing together, and everyone present there told them so.

Sameer tilted his head towards Naina when they were alone for a moment, and whispered, "Mere saath rehne se tumhe bhi itne compliments mil rahe hain."

"Woh toh hai. Your charm is rubbing on me." She accepted without any scruples.

He was touched by her innocent affirmation, "Naina, sweetheart, I was joking. Tum kaisi lag rahi ho yeh meri nazron se dekho ek baar. Jab tum ready hoke aayi thi na, mere hosh udd gaye the. Deepika ne sach kaha, tum fairy lag rahi ho... meri kahani ki pari."

She looked at him, "Aur tum kaise lag rahe ho pata hai?"

He flicked his brows, eager to hear his praise from her.

"Malai ke katore." Her smile was dazzling and possesive, "Lekin sirf mere."

Sameer felt an intoxicating sensation spread in his veins. He wanted to take her in his arms right away, and kiss her senseless.

A loud voice put a halt to his  unrestrained thoughts, "Arre bhai saari baatein ek doosre se hi karoge. Hum itni door se aaye hain, thoda time humein bhi de do."

They turned to find Mr Kothari standing with nanu, a wide grin on his face.

"Bohot bohot badhai ho tum dono ko. Jab Jaipur aaye the agar mujhe tabhi bata dete toh main shaadi ke liye ek shaandar Rajasthani lehenga taiyar karwata." Mr Kothari patted their heads after they greeted him.

Nanu laughed, "Rehne de yaar. Tujh jaisa kanjoos kisi ke liye muft ka lehenga nahi banwa sakta."

"Muft ka kaun keh raha hai." Mr Kothari frowned, "Poore paise leta tumse."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें