Teri bhabhi khadi hai

Sorry for the delay but I guess everyone knows the reason...
Inn dono ne poora system hila daala 🤪
Kaise likha hai mat pucho
Bas padh lo 😅

Rohan's conversation with Naina meant that she would be leaving now. Sameer pressed the button of the lift... maybe he could go down with her on some pretext. Next moment, he shunned the idea. He didn't trust himself right now... he might not be able to stop himself from giving the same treatment to Naina that he had just rendered to Rohan and nanu.

With his eyes squeezed shut, he grinned wide, thinking that this step needed more time where Naina was concerned.

By the time the lift reached his floor, Sameer had dashed to his room. Naina peeked out, shrugging before moving back in, when she found no one in the passaage.

After locking the door, Sameer brought out the hand that he was keeping in pocket since morning as a secret treasure. He gazed at it... eyes brimming with love that he was determined to not let go unrequited.

Till now, he hadn't permitted his heart to rule his reasoning in this matter... it didn't feel right. But one sentence of Rohan made his dreams soar to new level. He slowly brought the hand close to his face and placed his lips on it, closing his eyes... it was like the feel of her soft hand against his lips... it was bliss.

"Ek second ke liye mera dil dhadakna band ho gaya tha jab Rohan ne kaha Ayush bachha hai... ki kahin woh... matlab... kahin tumhara..." He smiled sheepishly at his hand, "Oh Naina, tumne bataya kyon nahi Ayush bhai hai tumhara... pata hai kitne din se main pagal banke ghoom raha hun. Ek baar bata deti toh..."

Suddenly he recalled the day Naina had come to his room, to apologise for the garden incident... she had started saying something about Ayush and he had cut her abruptly.

Sameer slapped the back of his head with the other hand, "Meri hi galti hai. Uss bechari ko toh pata bhi nahi. Damn, maine ek chote se bachhe ko kya kya nahi bola... ab sorry toh bolna padega na. Uske liye milna padega. Naina, ab toh aapke ghar aana hi padega."

He blushed at the thought.

"Sameer, kahan gaya tha? Kya hua hai tujhe?" Nanu adjusted his spectacles as he looked up when Sameer entered his room few minutes later.

Sameer pursed his lips to keep the happiness within himself, and glanced at Rohan who was giving him an equally inquisitive look.

"Woh nanu, Rohan jaa raha hai na, toh main thoda emotional ho gaya tha." He ran his hand behind his head, lowering his eyes.

Nanu's gaze did not waver from his face though it was evident that he didn't buy this theory. Rohan gave him an offended look, "Emotional? Aap toh hadd se zyada khush lag rahe the... mujhe aisi koi feeling nahi aayi ki aap sad ho mere jaane se."

Sameer shrugged, "Haan toh emotions sirf sad wale thodi hote hain... khushi ki feeling bhi emotions hi hogi na... toh main bas apni khushi dikha raha tha."

Rohan touched his cheek, still baffled, "Itni saari khushi? Bhai, main 5th standard mein tha jab aapne mujhe last time kissi di thi... aur aaj yeh..."

Nanu touched his face too, "Main toh kahin jaa bhi nahi raha... maine aisa kya kiya? Tune thank you bola lekin kis baat ke liye?"

Sameer looked at them nervously, "Aap log family ho meri... ek kiss karke pyar dikha raha tha... usmein bhi itna shor macha rahe ho. Koi jhagda thodi kiya hai. Aur Rohan, tere jaane ki khushi isliye hai ki teri growth ke liye yeh bohot important step hai. Ab mera bhai progress karega toh khush nahi hounga kya? Aap log bhi na... chalo kaam khatam karte hain."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें